Chapter 559 - 560

Chapter 559 The cultivator self-destructs

However, as soon as he retreated to the second floor, he felt two strange breaths coming from above.

He immediately retreated to the second floor and hid in a corner waiting for people to come out.

But the two people seemed to be in no hurry and lingered at the entrance for a while. Su Ziyi looked over with his spiritual sense and found that they were two mid-stage foundation-building practitioners wearing Qingshan Sect clothes. At this moment, they were holding some array disks in their hands and arranging them at the entrance. They were so fast that they completed a formation that encompassed the entire entrance to the underground palace in the blink of an eye.

Before Su Ziyi could guess what they were going to do, he saw one of the foundation-building cultivators pinching with his fingers and spitting out a character in his mouth. In an instant, he was as solid as a rock before. The entrance to Yinzi and the stairs going down were shattered into countless sections with a "boom", and together with the ceiling that collapsed from above, the entire entrance was buried.

Su Ziyi's heart trembled.

This is the only known entrance so far. How can he get out if it collapses?

The moment the explosion sounded, it also shocked the cultivators outside and the three people on the third floor of the underground palace. The cultivators outside immediately wanted to take action, but the next second they were entangled by people from the Qingshan Sect and another sect. Looking back, they saw the faces of the two allied sects with expressions of success. , is there anything else you don’t understand?

This was clearly planned by the two sects.

The entrance has collapsed, and outside support cannot get in. Whether the Wanling Jade Liquid can be preserved depends entirely on the three people on the third floor of the underground palace. However, considering that there were only two people sent in by Qingshan just now, the foundation-building practitioners of these sects felt somewhat comforted, thinking that things shouldn't be that bad.

However, they forgot - they

forgot the most important point -

that is, in the first wave of battles with the Qingshan Sect, none of them could collapse the entrance, but now the two Qingshan Sect's practitioners However, the entire entrance was destroyed in a very short period of time.

This shows what?

This shows that even if they don't have the advantage of numbers, they still have killing moves that others don't know about.

It's a pity that at this juncture, no one has the time and energy to think about this. Rucheng on the ground is completely in ruins. There is no intact house anymore. Fires can be seen everywhere. The river beside Rucheng has also been cut into several sections by the strong intervention of cultivators, and the river water flows freely. , black all over the ground.

The three people on the third floor of the underground palace did take action immediately after hearing the explosion.

However, because the most important thing in their hearts is still the Ten Thousand Spirits Jade Liquid hidden in the Ling Jade Pillar, they are obviously a little timid compared to the two Qingshan Sect cultivators above. When they realized that things were completely bad, the entrance to the stairs from the first floor to the second floor was blown up by the Qingshan faction.

Su Ziyi, who was hiding not far from the stairs, clearly felt the stagnation or even shrinkage of the surrounding spiritual energy at the moment the formation was formed.