Chapter 727 - 728

Chapter 727: Self-explosion of identity

——"Haha."

Su Ziyi glanced at Zelong's bulging belly, and then at the place where he put the elixirs, and said with a half-smile, "Is it delicious?"

Zelong blinked, his face full of innocence. .

Su Ziyi's heart was also full of complexity.

This monster has actually been living with them for more than two years, and he hasn't discovered anything in all this time. If he hadn't come back early this time and kept his figure secretly hidden, he probably wouldn't have known that the other party was interested in his own elixir, or how much it had eaten in the past two years.

From another aspect, the other party is not unsmart.

Having been pinched by Su Ziyi on the back of his neck for a long time, Zelong knew that something was wrong, no matter how arrogant he was. However, it hadn't thought that Su Ziyi and Jinxi Horned Ox had already met, and thought the other party had just discovered that it had secretly taken the elixir.

Suddenly, it put its head together, looking innocent.

Su Ziyi didn't know whether the monster was pretending or if it was really unaware. After the other party didn't respond for a long time, the depression in his heart became less and less. He thought that although the other party couldn't attack them, he said that he could stabilize them in terms of strength, so he decided to let it go.

It’s just that this elixir will no longer have its share in the future.

Su Ziyi smiled at Zelong and put it on the ground again, leaving Zelong confused.

Su Ziyi did not hide the transaction with Jinxijiao Niu from Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

Earlier, Bian Qing and Su Yulang were shocked enough when they learned that monsters could also speak human words. Now that I heard that Su Ziyi had a deal with the other party, I was suddenly worried and curious.

"However, if what it says is true, then our safety will be greatly guaranteed." Ordinary seventh- and eighth-level monsters do not pose much of a threat to Su Ziyi, but if it is this kind of spiritual enlightenment Yes, then the level of risk is different. And: "I guess that deep in the Fallen Fairy Forest, there may be an unknown group of monster beasts. Those monster beasts are the same as those I have encountered. They even have their own class and order. Except that they are not the same kind. , I'm afraid it's no different from the human race."

This is very scary.

Bian Qing and the others could hardly imagine what kind of storm this news would cause when it spread outside.

"If it is true, then it is best to pass this news to the sect as soon as possible." Su Ziyi said solemnly: "According to the current reduction rate of spiritual energy, sooner or later the hands of cultivators will reach out here. If Without any preparation, he will only cause a lot of disasters." If the monsters are willing to communicate, they may reach better opinions by then. But from the perspective of the Jinxi Horn Niu, it is obvious that the other party has great opinions on the human race, and even looks down upon it. Therefore, it is probably more difficult than reaching the sky to get the two parties to sit down and negotiate.

What a headache.

"Well, that's right..." Bian Qing felt a little unmotivated.

"Forget it, don't be so gloomy now. There's still a long way to go before that day. I'll make a decision when I get more information." Su Ziyi finally made the decision.

When they said these words, they never avoided Zelong.

Zelong lay lazily beside him. When Su Ziyi said those things, his eyes were as arrogant as those of a golden and tin-horned ox. Especially when Su Ziyi said at the end that he wanted to get the news out of Jin Xijiao Niu's mouth, the sarcasm was so thick that it almost dripped from his eyes.