Chapter 787 - 788

Chapter 787: Heaven does not allow it

——"Ouch!"

In the boundless forest, a silver giant wolf that was two feet tall and five feet long was moving quickly with a dozen equally tall giant wolves. If you take a closer look, you will find that the silver hair on the leader's head is flashing with tiny arcs of lightning, making a "crackling" sound all the way.

"Ninth-level monster..." Standing on the top branch of the tree, Su Yulang's eyes straightened and he murmured to himself.

Standing at the highest point of the forest, looking far ahead, I saw dozens of figures like flowing fire moving rapidly in the forest shrouded in shadow under the silvery white moonlight. Some are as bright as stars, and some are as dazzling as fire... just like the sparks splashed from the burning wood in the fire pit, although they are small, they are extremely eye-catching.

Especially after feeling that these auras have at least eight levels of strength.

After more than ten days of trekking, the three members of the Su family finally crossed over to the Realm of Exile and arrived at the Country of Eve.

Compared with the country of sunset in Su Ziyi's memory, the one in front of him has completely changed. The forest has lost its luster, and the extraordinary has been stripped away and turned into ordinary. If it weren't for the sporadic low-level monsters here, Su Ziyi would even suspect that he was going in the wrong direction, but - in the country of Yuzhi, the appearance of low-level monsters itself is the biggest problem.

You know, this is a paradise for high-level monsters, a country where they are imprisoned. How could it be possible to allow the existence of low-level monsters to humiliate it?

Therefore, Su Ziyi could already tell it with just one glance.

The disappearance of the evil spirit in the forbidden area had a greater impact on Xi Zhiguo than he thought.

"Let's go." Su Ziyi glanced at the giant silver wolf, then looked away, and jumped down from the branch first. Without the sword, the night wind brought by the fall directly blew up his robe, making a "rustling" sound when it rubbed against the leaves. Bian Qing, who was lagging behind, exchanged glances with Su Yulang and immediately followed.

The three of them hid in the darkness and moved quickly towards their destination.

Su Ziyi planned to find Shan Mei first.

Although Zelong has lived with their family for so many years, in fact, their family knows nothing about Zelong's origins and his residence in Yuzhi Country. Only the last time Su Ziyi was brought to the abandoned city where Shan Mei lived by Zelong, did he understand the other party's situation in Xizhi Country.

It's just that -

"Father, there is no one." Su Yulang jumped into the house and observed it carefully. He found that there was a layer of ash on the fur under his feet and on the top of the earthen pot filled with water in the corner: "I'm afraid no one has lived here for a while." Su Yulang was really curious that among the monsters, there were people living the same life as humans.

Standing in front of the house, with his back to Su Yulang, Su Ziyi's eyes fell into the darkness in front of him. He didn't know what he was looking at. After a while, he softly said "hmm", but then he was blown away by the wind. .

Bian Qing is more suspicious and careful.

When Su Yulang went out to look for Su Ziyi, he stayed in the house, holding a torch and searching bit by bit, lifting a piece of fur to see if he could find any other clues. Unexpectedly, he actually found some. What.