Chapter 781 - 782

Chapter 781: Great Changes in the Forbidden Land

——"Don't be distracted!"

Su Ziyi was stunned for a moment by the sudden change of identity, but in the next second he was scolded in his mind.

Su Ziyi recognized it, that was Zi Yi's voice.

but?

Before Su Ziyi could think about what was going on, the evil spirit had already rushed in front of him, and he had to hurriedly raise his sword to fight.

The Sword of Yuanxu does have a certain restraint effect on the evil spirit. As soon as the opponent hits the blade, it shrinks into a ball. But the amount of Yin and Evil Qi was too great. Even though Su Ziyi was mentally prepared, he was still knocked out more than ten feet by the impact. His whole body seemed to be trapped in the Yin and Evil Qi.

A biting chill spread from the skin to the bottom of one's heart. Only then did Su Ziyi realize that he had escaped from the dream and returned to the forbidden land.

Without thinking too much about why he suddenly fell out of his dream, or why Ziyi could speak in his head, after confirming his location, Su Ziyi summoned the essence of the five elements without thinking. Suddenly, all the evil energy that was about to stick to his skin and penetrate into his body was repulsed a foot away, and the five-color light enveloped his whole body like a glowing ball. Incomparably bright in the boundless darkness.

Recalling Zi Yi's move, Su Ziyi took a step forward with his left foot and struck with luck with the sword of Yuanxu in his hand. The evil energy that rushed to the front was immediately annihilated and disappeared.

However, if you observe carefully, you will find that when these evil spirits disappear, there are still a few sporadic strands that seep into the sword of Yuanxu and are directly swallowed.

However, just like Su Ziyi's previous evaluation of Zi Yi's behavior, Su Ziyi's sword was only a drop in the bucket when faced with such a huge amount of evil energy, and had no big effect at all. No matter how much spiritual energy can be replenished, if you use this "stupid method" to eliminate so much evil energy, you will probably die of exhaustion first.

And just when Su Ziyi was still worried, Ziyi's voice rang in his head again.

"Move the Tiangen, pass Xuangu Pass, rise twenty-four vertebrae joints, and reach Tiangu Pass..." The mysterious and mysterious formula sounded in his mind. It was obviously extremely obscure, but after Su Ziyi heard it, he suddenly became enlightened, and his limbs also Since he started to activate, the movements that were originally restricted by the Yinxie Qi have become smoother, and as he moves, the Yuanxu Sword seems to be coated with a faint golden light, and the Yinxie Qi touches If you touch it, it will melt immediately like ice and snow meeting fire.

However, Su Ziyi didn't notice all this.

Under Zi Yi's guidance, he has entered a state of selflessness. With the blessing of this nameless formula, Qing Ling Gui Yi Jue and Zhi Yi Sword Technique are quickly being understood by Su Ziyi, making his sword moves more and more powerful. Fierce, his own aura became more and more powerful. In addition, a lot of the evil energy swallowed by the Sword of Yuanxu and the Essence of Five Elements turned into pure spiritual energy and fed back into Su Ziyi's body, causing Su Ziyi's own cultivation to slowly increase.

Su Ziyi didn't know about this for the time being.

However, for Shan Mei and Zelong who were still arguing outside the forbidden area, it caused a storm in their hearts.

Shan Mei no longer cared about comforting the jumping Zelong. She felt the violent aura coming from the forbidden area and the countless spiritual energy that was pouring in from the outside. Her face changed drastically: "Something happened... I have never seen it before. There has been such a big movement in the forbidden area..." This sentence instantly ignited Zelong's emotions again.