Chapter 773 - 774

Chapter 773: Nan Ke Yimeng

As soon as Su Ziyi finished speaking, Zi Yi opposite him gave him a mysterious smile. His eyes blurred and he fainted.

...

and wiggle your nose.

The smell of burning straw.

The surrounding area was very lively, and there were a lot of children playing under the choking smoke. If you squinted, you could see black figures running in the harvested fields. The burned straw falls lightly on the person's body along with the smoke, and turns into a line of gray powder when twisted with the fingers. The air is still mixed with the aroma of cooked rice, and is full of the smell of human fireworks.

It wasn't until there was a push from behind and he staggered forward a few steps that Su Ziyi reacted.

Is this him?

Dreaming again?

The person who pushed Su Ziyi obviously didn't expect to be pushed by him, and was stunned for a moment. When Su Ziyi stood firm and looked back, he still felt a little guilty. He glanced at Su Ziyi timidly, then turned around and ran away.

Su Ziyi was left confused.

How is this going?

Su Ziyi, who was belatedly aware of the situation, stood on the field ridge with confused eyes and looked around.

This is a small village, not much better than the original Luoshan Village. However, the houses here and the clothes worn by the people are a bit more complicated than what Su Ziyi remembered, which made Su Ziyi realize that he is no longer in his time and space. Clicked. And when he was lost in thought, he was lifted up from behind by his collar.

After his feet lightly left the ground, Su Ziyi realized that he had become smaller.

Looking back, I found that it was a woman.

Her hair was all tied back, and her calves were covered in mud, but her clothes were clean with no mud marks at all. One look at her showed that she was a rather particular type of person. When she opened her mouth, although her voice was sharp, she was free and easy: "Er'er, what are you doing here?" The woman spoke an unfamiliar dialect, but Su Ziyi understood it.

Su Ziyi was silent and dumbfounded, causing the woman to mutter "I'm sick again" and was immediately taken away.

Only then did Su Ziyi realize that the other party's strength was terrifying.

Although his body had become smaller, he still looked like a nine or ten-year-old child, but he was picked up by the woman as casually as a chicken.

Su Ziyi opened his mouth wide in surprise, and then discovered that the woman was activating spiritual power when she was carrying him forward. Suddenly, his expression changed and he looked at the woman intently.

Yes, it’s really spiritual power.

This woman, who looks like an ordinary peasant woman, is actually at the eighth level of the Qi Refining Stage. And judging from the way she is activated by the spiritual energy, it is obvious that she is not an ordinary person with spiritual roots, but a cultivator who truly understands cultivation! There was a buzzing sound in Su Ziyi's head, and the next moment he realized that his small body actually had the cultivation level of the seventh level of the Qi Refining Stage.

How is this going?

Su Ziyi was completely confused.

After that, everyone they met was a cultivator, including children aged two or three, who showed signs of introducing Qi into their bodies. It can be said that everyone is a cultivator.