Chapter 808 - 809

Chapter 808 Two souls become one

——"Dang!"

In addition to being poisonous all over the Nine Nether Golden Thread Python, there is another aspect that has been criticized by human cultivators, and that is its innate magical power - consisting of several or dozens or even more nine pythons. The Golden Thread Pythons bite the poison sac together, turning all the surrounding space into a "poison field", including poisonous gas in the air!

If a cultivator below the Golden Core level breaks in, there is a direct risk of death.

But this time, Su Ziyi faced hundreds of Nine Nether Golden Thread Pythons alone, and the poisonous field formed was even more exaggerated and terrifying. Bian Qing had no choice but to retreat deeper into the cave with Su Yulang. As for Su Ziyi, who was in the middle of the poisonous field, even if he had a late-stage Jindan cultivation, he would inevitably be affected by the poisonous gas at this moment, and a phantom appeared in front of his eyes.

not good!

Almost immediately, Su Ziyi knew that something was about to happen. He subconsciously turned his body and narrowly avoided a Nine Nether Golden Thread Python that rushed towards him. Su Ziyi bit the tip of his tongue hard with his teeth, and immediately there was a fishy-sweet taste in his mouth, and his mind became much clearer. However, the affected vision could not be recovered for the time being.

However, this is not too much of a hindrance.

After repelling all the dozen Nine Nether Golden Thread Pythons that rushed towards him with one sword, and even seriously injuring each other, Su Ziyi felt confident. He sent a message to Bian Qing: "The other side of the ice cave is not strong. You try to break out from that side. Take Yulang away first, and then I will deal with these things here." Bian Qing's heart froze, knowing that Su

Ziyi I was afraid that I was going to take a risk, and I suddenly felt bad and wanted to stay and help him. However, he also knew that he wouldn't be able to help much if he stayed, and he also had to take care of Su Yulang, so after struggling for a while, he nodded with great difficulty, and then retreated to the end with Su Yulang.

After pressing his hand on the cave wall, Bian Qing found that the cave wall was not too strong as Su Ziyi said, so he exerted force with his hand, and the two-foot-thick ice wall suddenly cracked. , and the next second he used his spiritual power to rush through it, blasting through it!

Bian Qing also took this opportunity to quickly pass through with Su Yulang and retreat to another gap. Then he summoned the flying sword and flew up with Su Yulang in his arms. While he was groping his way up in the darkness, having been unconscious for a day and a night, Su Yulang, who was lying on his back, finally had some reaction and let out a "hmm" sound.

Looking at Su Ziyi's side, Bian Qing's explosion also affected the structure of the ice wall here. Almost immediately, a large number of ice cubes fell from the surrounding area, fell into the poisonous field, and then quickly melted, turning into a deep layer of ice. A green puddle of water.

Faced with this situation, Su Ziyi didn't panic at all, and even took action to make up for it. Suddenly there were more cracking sounds, and a large number of ice cubes fell from bottom to top, directly burying the poisonous field. , including those Jiuyou Golden Thread Pythons that were waiting, many of them were smashed and turned into blurry flesh and blood.

Su Ziyi also felt uncomfortable.

Unable to see clearly with his eyes, he could only rely on his spiritual consciousness to dodge, and there were too many of them. When the largest crack spread all the way to the top of the ice wall, more than a dozen of them fell down with a clang. A huge piece of ice fell sharply. After a while, a dull "clang" could be heard on the nearby ice fields.