Chapter 601 - 602

Chapter 601 The War in the West

Breaking through to the late stage of foundation building, in the past, Su Ziyi would have been overjoyed.

But now...

Zhu Lian was stunned for a moment because of shock, but he quickly came back to his senses. Seeing Su Ziyi's worried expression, he knew that Su Ziyi must be very angry at this moment. However, in his opinion, advancement is still important after all. After all, if you are not careful, your cultivation foundation will be damaged, so he said: "Junior brother, you should prepare for a breakthrough first." Su Ziyi's face was uncertain

. , cursing that this breakthrough came at the wrong time.

But in fact, he had already had some vague guesses in his mind, knowing that he might break through to the late stage of Dao Foundation Establishment soon after returning to Dai Country. After all, his cultivation level was already at its peak in the middle stage of Foundation Establishment. Coupled with his experience in Diyue Kingdom during this period and the help of Wanling Jade Liquid, it was only natural to break through from the middle stage of Foundation Establishment to the late stage of Foundation Establishment. .

However, he never expected that this breakthrough would come so early.

At this time, he was in a mess. He knew that his best choice at this moment was to find a quiet place to prepare for a breakthrough, and then think about Bian Qing and the others to make it possible, but he was so anxious that he couldn't stay for a moment. Even though he was still anxious inside, he stood up with his legs and walked out. Zhu Lian was so frightened that he rushed forward and pulled the person back.

"Junior brother, calm down." Zhu Lian didn't expect Su Ziyi to be so impulsive. It seems that a lonely person like him really doesn't understand the meaning of family.

Su Ziyi looked back at him and said nothing.

In fact, he instinctively felt that he had better not speak at this time, otherwise Zhu Lian would be frightened by him, so he just pursed his lips and looked at the other person with a gloomy face.

Seeing him like this, Zhu Lian knew that if he looked like this today, he might not be able to stop Su Ziyi. So he pulled Su Ziyi's clothes, stood up, sighed in his heart, and said: "This time the Loujia Empire's battle line is very long, no one knows where your husband and children are now. If you rush over like this rashly, you will probably work in vain and waste a lot of time." "

So, you might as well break through first."

"I'll find someone here to help you find out where your husband and children are now. , when you successfully break through to the late stage of foundation building, you can go directly - that way it will be safer for you to go, and you can better protect your husband and children." After saying these words, Zhu Lian He let go of the person holding Su Ziyi's clothes, said nothing, and just looked at Su Ziyi.

This time, Su Ziyi really calmed down.

What Zhu Lian said was so reasonable that he really couldn't refute it. It's not that he doesn't know these truths, it's that he was confused when he cared about them and couldn't clear his mind at all. After being awakened by Zhu Lian, he was silent for a while and said: "Then I'll help you, senior brother." After that, He bowed deeply to Zhu Lian.

Seeing this, Zhu Lian felt a little relieved and quickly made arrangements.

In the southwest of Dai Country, because the terrain here is low, nearly half of the rivers and streams in several surrounding countries poured in this direction. Therefore, when the great flood broke out, this place quickly became a marsh country. If the Xuan Cang Sect had not acted quickly, the entire southwest would have fallen.