Chapter 581 - 582

Chapter 581 The Bloody Altar

Su Ziyi can only do this for the time being.

Seeing Su Ziyi put away the silver needles, the tall man was still a little confused, so he hurriedly stepped forward and asked: "Sir, why did you just stop?" The title changed from brother to brother. Becoming a gentleman shows that Su Ziyi's hand just left a big mark on his heart.

Turning back to glance at him, Su Ziyi shook his head.

Zhihuai, who had won Su Ziyi's trust, saw that the tall man was about to get angry, so he quickly stepped forward to stop him and said: "Your brother's poison is difficult to cure. The silver needle just loosened it a little. We need to completely cure it." It will take a long time to use other methods to poison." After Zhihuai said this, the tall man calmed down.

Yes, this poison was administered by a cultivator, so it would be weird to untie it so casually.

However, it would be nice if there is some movement now.

After reacting, the tall and lanky man took a deep breath, then bowed his hands deeply towards Su Ziyi, with a sincere attitude: "Please, sir, save my brother!" His head was buried deeply, as if Su Ziyi would not raise his head if he didn't agree. potential. This kind of plea, which was a bit like moral kidnapping, made Zhihuai frown on the side, but Su Ziyi seemed not to feel it, nodded in agreement, and gestured to indicate that he wanted to go back and think about how to detoxify.

The tall man then sent the two of them out with a happy expression.

Zhihuai was a little confused as to why Su Ziyi agreed to the other party. It was clear that they were pressed for time and had no time to spend on such an ordinary person. But this thought completely disappeared as soon as they went out and met a handsome man standing outside the yard. He almost understood Su Ziyi's intention.

The tall man was also very happy when he saw the person coming. He greeted him with half-open arms and opened the courtyard door: "Captain Qi!" Yes, the person who came was none other than the Qi Su Ziyi and the others saw outside the city

. team leader. Captain Qi had a good appearance, especially after changing his armor into a sweatshirt, he looked like an elegant gentleman. He stood there silently and attracted people's attention. Captain Qi obviously didn't expect to see Su Ziyi and the others here. He was stunned for a moment before nodding back to the tall and thin man: "Long time no see, Wang Xing." The tall and thin man, no, it was Wang Xing

. The captain's enthusiasm almost overflowed from his eyes. He welcomed the people in with great enthusiasm. When he saw Captain Qi's eyes falling on Su Ziyi and the others, he took the initiative to tell the whole story. As soon as Captain Qi finished hearing this, his calm expression changed, and he looked at Su Ziyi and the others with serious faces: "Is this serious?" You must know that most of the soldiers who suffered the disaster are now settled

in Sangang City.

If this person can really solve the nameless poison as Wang Xing said, then it is really a great thing. From this, the look he looked at Su Ziyi became a little unusual, but at the same time, he felt a little regretful that he had such powerful medical skills, but he was mute.

Although he thought so in his heart, the look he looked at Su Ziyi was still very kind.

Su Ziyi couldn't speak, so Zhihuai naturally stepped forward to answer on his behalf: "This poison is a bit overbearing and requires follow-up treatment, so whether it can be eradicated depends on subsequent treatment." Captain Qi, like Wang Xing, has long been concerned about The detoxification issue was desperate. Even if Su Ziyi said it couldn't be cured, he wouldn't be angry. What's more, is there really a glimmer of hope now?