Chapter 615 - 616

Chapter 615 The love between master and disciple

"Dead."

"All dead."

"Died at the hands of your only direct disciple Zeng Ming and his associates."

When he said this, Su Ziyi's tone was calm, without any fluctuation. But when these words reached other people's ears, they immediately caused an uproar. Everyone looked at Su Ziyi in horror, especially Huang Li.

It seems that until now, no one has figured out Zeng Ming's role in this matter.

"What are you talking about?"

"No, you're lying to me..." Huang Li was confused as if he had been given a slap in the face. He got up with his limbs scrabbling, and walked in front of Su Ziyi in a few steps. Turning red, he yelled in a hoarse voice: "You're talking nonsense... It's impossible, Zeng Ming can't do that kind of thing.

"I know him. " "

He won't... Yes, that's right, you are lying to me... Haha... Yes, that's right, you are definitely lying to me." "He was so angry that he burst out laughing. He only laughed a few times. He looked at Su Ziyi's unmoved face and couldn't laugh anymore. His lips trembled and his voice choked. : "No...he won't..." As he spoke, he squatted down holding his head.

Su Ziyi frowned.

Something was wrong.

Zeng Ming was certainly very important to Huang Li, but this The truth shouldn't hit people like this. Unless... During the time when Huang Li and the others left, other things happened, which actually made Huang Li have thoughts in his heart, but because he didn't dare to admit it timidly, now Even more reluctant to learn the truth from others.

Subconsciously, Su Ziyi turned his head to look at the people who left with Huang Li.

The faces of these people were also shocked, but after the shock, they were relieved and looked at Huang Li. All with some pity. When Su Ziyi looked over, an elder from the Tieshan Sect said: "This time, we actually found out that there was a traitor in the team not long after we set off. Those traitors tried their best to lead us We took a long detour and wasted our time, so we exposed our flaws"

And these traitors are all those who had good relations with Sect Master Huang Li in the past..."

"So, before we came back, we guessed that there were still people in Xixiao City. There are other internal agents of the Loujia Empire, and they are related to Elder Huang Li... Therefore, what happened to Zeng Ming is not something that scares us." The other party explained: "From the news we got, the Loujia Empire this time The mid-level and high-level combat forces in the southwest were all out, leaving only an empty nest behind. They planned to use an empty city strategy against us and take the opportunity to attack Xixiao City." "They didn't expect that we would soon discover something was wrong with the internal response

. "I didn't expect that the arrangements on your side would also change." "

I didn't even expect... Xuan Cang Sect's heaven-sacrifice formation, everyone's determination to win..." At this point, the other party really couldn't go on. Then fell silent.

Huang Li had a lot of contact with Zeng Ming, so he must have quickly suspected Zeng Ming after discovering the identities of those internal agents. It was just because of his emotions that he tried his best to convince himself that Zeng Ming was innocent.

But, unfortunately,

he failed.

The fact that was a hundred times crueler than imagined hit Huang Li directly like a slap in the face, making him almost go crazy.