Chapter 619 - 620

Chapter 619 Xuanjie Formation

The entry of Golden Core cultivators instantly changed the situation on the entire battlefield.

"Damn it!"

Elder Liu Yu jumped around and appeared at the front of the army with a gloomy face. He stared at the opposite side with a gloomy face: "It seems that you have no intention of resolving this matter at all." He said with a big hand With a wave of his hand, all the cultivators below the foundation level immediately retreated, nervously waiting for the final result after the two sides checked the time.

The person who came from the Loujia Empire was an old woman.

The old woman has sparse white hair, a face full of wrinkles, and hanging skin that almost covers her eyes and mouth. Her collapsed flat nose looks more like a geological disaster, coupled with the stained linen on her body. The clothes don't look like a master at all. However, she is truly a cultivator of the golden elixir stage.

As soon as she used her coercion, except for a few elders such as Liu Yu, few people around her could hold on. Even Su Ziyi turned pale.

Is this the golden elixir period?

The huge battlefield became silent because of her appearance. Even the Loujia Empire was the same. They did not act presumptuously because the people coming were from their side. They were very sensible when the old woman appeared. At that moment, he stepped back and handed the battlefield to the opponent. Although he is afraid, his trust in people's strength has reached its highest level.

"Let's retreat first." Bian Yucai was very uncomfortable under the pressure of the Golden Core Stage in the early stage of foundation building. His face was covered with sweat, which made Su Ziyi a little worried: "Leave this place to Elder Liu Yu and the others first, and wait until Loujia The people in the empire are ready to take action, let's take action again." The appearance of Golden Core cultivators here is a very clear signal - the final outcome of this war will all depend on this time.

Although he is not a golden elixir, Elder Liu Yu is already in the realm of fake elixirs. He is the only person in the Dai camp here who can still compete with the opponent. Therefore, when the opponent shows his fierce fighting spirit, Elder Liu Yu does not show any concern at all. He fearfully released his pressure, and before others realized it, he had already passed a few moves in the air.

However, judging from the appearance, the two of them looked as usual and did not appear to have suffered any loss.

The next second, the two people disappeared from the spot, turning into black shadows and colliding together in mid-air at a speed that was difficult to catch with the naked eye. The magic weapons in the hands of the two people "Clang!", and the people below could only see the clear sky and daylight. Below, a huge fire exploded like fireworks, accompanied by a huge explosion, filling their senses. Those who are closer can still feel the burning sensation brought by the heat, and are directly blown back by the true meaning. Anyone with a lower cultivation level would be directly crushed, and vomiting blood would be common.

Seeing this, the men and horses on both sides simply retreated for several miles.

Everyone knows that practitioners in the golden elixir stage are very strong, but until they face it directly, they don’t know that the opponent is so strong, and they don’t need the other party to directly attack them. The aftermath of the battle can destroy a practitioner in the early stage of foundation building. Willpower makes it difficult for people to develop the confidence to resist. It made everyone fear and admire, and some people with weird thoughts even began to think about what it would be like if they were golden elixir stage practitioners?