Chapter 641 - 642

Chapter 641 Chengtian’s visit

Soon, Su Ziyi met Bian Qing and Su Yulang in the teahouse.

Although the two of them were strangers, as long as they had some snacks, the ordinary people around them wouldn't notice anything unusual about them. Thus, when Su Ziyi arrived, the two of them were sitting peacefully in the teahouse drinking tea.

In the market, they also heard a lot of news.

The Loujia Empire, no, it should be said to be the current Zhu Kingdom, is actually completely owned by the Gongshu family, but now no one from the Gongshu family has ascended the throne as emperor, and has created a nominal "United Listening to Government" ", together with several other aristocratic families, supervise Zhuguo, but in fact it is the Gongshu family that has the final say.

It is not yet known whether there is any discord between these forces.

However, judging from the current situation, it is quite stable.

As for the affairs of Dai Guo and the cultivators, we have only heard some superficial information. In fact, these furs are just news specially released by the other party to reassure the people. No one can tell how much moisture is mixed in them.

Therefore, it is extremely difficult to find out the secrets here.

But - "There seems to be something wrong in this city." Bian Yu said. When he and Su Yulang were walking through the streets, they found that the city was filled with incense. Writers and clients were enshrining a statue of a god. They wanted an immortal holding a sword, and some were women holding babies... In short, in enshrining these idols, , this city man has almost reached a point that is difficult for ordinary people to understand.

But the key is that this is not the most important thing.

"When we first came here, didn't we fall into a temple?" Bian Qing looked solemn when talking about this incident: "At first we thought that the punchline became like that because it was in disrepair. But after we walked around the city, we found that this was not the case, but because the Buddha statue enshrined in that temple had been excluded from the list of idols." Because of these words, Su Zeyi racked his brains to think about it.

That broken idol looks like.

It looks like a man wearing a long-sleeved robe.

But the hair is short, almost non-existent.

Therefore, when Su Ziyi saw it at first glance, he thought it was a Buddha statue, but in fact it was not exactly that. It should be a statue or figure of some kind of religion.

The reason why Bian Qing said this was because he was looking at the same idol in a cage enshrined by other people. It's just that his position is a bit awkward. He is not sitting on the main seat where he is enshrined. Instead, he is kneeling and jumping on the ground in a posture bound by ropes. The idol on the main seat is prostrating. You don't need to guess too much. This is the idol of a sinner.

I really don't know what's going on.

"This matter is not urgent." Su Ziyi said: "The people here speak common language like us, so if we go back and search in the bookstore, we can always find the truth. Now, what we need to consider is whether we can We can use this clue to find the Chengtian Holy Sect behind it."

"I have a hunch that if we don't find out the details of each other early, it will only get worse and worse." Bian Qing opened his mouth, but after thinking about it, he realized Things might indeed be as Su Ziyi said, so he closed his mouth and nodded.

It was already getting late, even if they were still concerned about the Xuan Cang Sect members on the other side, they could only settle here for the time being and stay for one night.