Chapter 771 - 772

Chapter 771 See you again Ziyi

For a moment, Su Ziyi felt like he was back in the abyss of the secret realm outside Xisu City.

And it goes far beyond that.

The Sword of Yuanxu didn't even need Su Ziyi to take action, it automatically jumped out in front of him, blocking out all evil spirits. Even so, Su Ziyi felt very uncomfortable and had to summon the essence of the Five Elements.

From this, I feel slightly better.

Just like a person being pressed from shallow water into a trench, heavy pressure comes from all directions, squeezing the fragile body and making the internal organs feel heavy. Su Ziyi gasped for air, and after a while his face began to turn pale. His knees couldn't help but feel weak, and he knelt down faintly.

In such a situation, let alone moving forward.

Looking back, I can't see the way I came, and there is no trace of the green mountains and green waters outside the realm. Su Ziyi managed to take a few steps back and stretched out his hand to touch, but it was still empty. A sinister coldness clung to his fingertips, which made people wince.

Just now, he was obviously just thrown in by the mountain charm.

Unbelieving, I walked a little further and was already out of breath, but there was no way out. Listening to the evil spirit whistling past his ears, Su Ziyi had no choice but to give up and accept his fate of being set up by Shan Mei, confirming that he had fallen into another dimension.

He had to find a way out.

The evil energy that had been accumulated for tens of millions of years suddenly became excited when he felt a living creature accidentally wandering into it.

The whining sound was blowing, like the roar of the cold wind, stirring up cyclones one after another in the surrounding area, trying to swallow everything that could be swallowed up. Su Ziyi could already feel that the spiritual power in his body was escaping. This time it was not because of external forces plundering him, but a spontaneous resistance to protect his body from being eroded by the evil spirit.

But this kind of behavior is no different than shaking a tree with a worm.

When he breathed out, it was a cold breath.

Su Ziyi was already shivering from the cold. He raised his head and looked into the distance tremblingly, but wherever he looked, there was darkness, and countless evil spirits were tearing there like a meat grinder, with no light allowed to penetrate. .

Su Ziyi realized that it would be difficult to leave here.

He no longer had the mind to think about why Shan Mei did what he did. With the last experience and after confirming his situation, he immediately sat down cross-legged and tried his best to drive the essence of the five elements and the sword of Yuanxu, trying to follow Resisted by this boundless evil spirit.

Outside, Zelong and Shan Mei, who felt the flow of spiritual energy, stopped arguing and could see through it.

"He's still alive!" Zelong shouted in surprise.

"But you can't go in either." Shan Mei poured cold water on it with a cold tone, causing Zelong to glare at him angrily. But the mountain charm didn't care about its anger at all. Instead, it analyzed calmly: "He has activated the ancient holy objects and attracted spiritual energy to resist the invasion of evil spirits and achieve the purpose of preserving himself." "But what about you?

"

" I can tell you very clearly that without the protection of ancient holy objects, no matter how powerful the body is, it is nothing more than a paper tiger." Its eyes looked at Zelong before continuing: "And you are really Do you think the situation is what you see?"