Chapter 814 - 815

Chapter 814 Nine Heavens Reincarnation

Xu Zhique agreed.

In fact, he had no choice but to agree.

Because this is the only way before them.

It's just that, even though I think so, it's still very difficult when it comes to actually taking action.

Because the Fallen Immortal Secret Realm is so big, the number of monsters and people coming in this time is relatively small, and there is a lack of good communication methods between them, so it is very difficult to spread this news. However, no matter how difficult it is, in order to survive, they can only bite the bullet and go on.

After hearing their plan, everyone in the Xuan Cang Sect who was originally a little depressed immediately cheered up even though they knew that the risk of failure was higher.

Su Ziyi's eyes moved around their faces, and he suddenly understood why Xu Zhique chose these people to come in.

Because they are the true backbone of Xuan Cang Sect.

What is preserved in the body is not only a living life, but also the will passed down by their Xuan Cang Sect for thousands of years.

...

After discussing what to do next, Su Ziyi and the others separated from Xu Zhique and others again.

Because, in addition to someone going to inform other monsters and people about the news, someone also needs to find the traces of Shan Mei and Zi Xi, and pass their whereabouts to others, so that they can ensure that their next plan can be implemented. Of all the people, Su Ziyi, who had had direct contact with Shan Mei and Zi Xi and knew some details, was undoubtedly the best candidate.

And Zelong, after seeing Su Ziyi do all this vigorously and resolutely, he also realized that this time Su Ziyi was really serious. It itself couldn't help but be affected by Su Ziyi's emotions, and it really began to plan for Su Ziyi, exerting 120,000 efforts to find traces of Zi Xi and Shan Mei.

Shan Mei and their positions are always changing.

This change should be related to the location of those magic weapons. Although they couldn't understand it, they could probably guess that this location was related to the activation of the secret realm, and it was probably the program before activating the last lock. Therefore, they did not dare to be negligent and only hoped to find them as soon as possible and stop their progress.

But how could things be that simple?

The first nine days after entering the secret realm passed. When the sun rose on the second day, the entire sky showed a magnificent gradient of purple. The clouds were like fish scales, layer by layer from the east to the west. The sky looked like it was covered with a gorgeous robe.

Such a beautiful scenery gave everyone a different taste.

It was on this night that they truly realized this difference.

This time, all the earthquakes disappeared.

The whole earth seemed to be calm again, but when the time reached midnight, the originally black night had turned into a bright purple. After being calm for most of the night, a layer of white mist suddenly appeared. This layer of white mist was very... It's so thin that it clings to the ground and looks like a thin layer of spider silk. If you don't look carefully, you might even miss it.

But as long as you notice, you will find that they are increasing little by little.

Although this white mist does not appear to be threatening, it weighs on everyone's hearts like a heavy burden. Together with the purple in the sky, it binds people's limbs and brains, and despair spreads across the earth.