Chapter 469 - 470

Chapter 469: Murder in the Cave

In addition to Zhu Lian, Liu Yu is also there.

At this time, they were engaged in a fierce battle with a group of practitioners in black clothes, causing the entire lake to turn upside down. There was a "boom" explosion, and the lake water evaporated due to heat. The front of the lake was filled with mist, and water splashed everywhere.

While going upstream, Su Ziyi and the others saw many sinking corpses.

There were people from their Xuan Cang Sect and Miao Dian people inside.

Su Ziyi even saw the body of Ge Dong village elder.

Although Elder Ge Dong of the village said he was a powerful figure in the village, he was not worthy of being seen here. Su Ziyi looked at the corpse with eyes wide open and its limbs stretched upward by the water. He couldn't help but wonder, did Elder Ge Tong, who abandoned the entire village at the last moment of his life, ever regret it?

This incident has indeed caused a lot of trouble for Dai Guo's cultivators, but Miao Dian is not easy either.

It is still not possible to count how many villages in the entire Miao and Dian territory have been affected. If every village is like Ser's village, if something goes wrong here, there will probably not be even one out of ten Miao and Dian people. Based on such a huge sacrifice, it is unknown what the Miao and Dian people are planning, and what terrible plans they are planning behind their backs.

As they approached the battle circle, everyone's hearts felt heavy.

Su Ziyi's sudden appearance was naturally discovered by Zhu Lian and others. Although they didn't know why they suddenly appeared here, Zhu Lian and Liu Yu felt relieved when they saw them, and the moves in their hands became more powerful. On the other hand, the face of the Miao Dian people who were fighting them, which was already very bad, was now completely dark.

How is this going?

Why are these people here?

Are there secrets in the forbidden area that they don't know about?

A series of questions entered their minds, but because Zhu Lian and others were pressing forward step by step, they had no time to think about it at this moment and could only grit their teeth to resist. It is a pity that the Xuan Cang sect members who appeared this time, except for the few disciples who were in the Qi refining stage who were not very useful, were all fighting against fierce people. As soon as they appeared, the battle situation that had already gained the upper hand became A crushing game.

Suddenly, there was another layer of blood on the entire lake.

After quickly killing an early-stage foundation-building practitioner, Su Ziyi realized that the number of people was wrong.

When he sneaked into the underground palace that day, although he didn't see many foundation-building practitioners, he knew that there would definitely be a lot of them, especially the one who was admired by the Qi-refining period disciples and had a white crescent moon embroidered on the collar and cuffs of his clothes. The man - the man in the late stage of foundation building, did not appear here.

Did he die a long time ago?

As his consciousness seeped into the lake water, Su Ziyi saw many corpses, but none of them was that man.

In addition, Qiao Yun is not here either.

You know, Qiao Yun had ambushed her in this lake before, so the fact that the person or body of the other party is not here now can only mean that the other party has left and moved. The same is true for the later stage of foundation building, which Su Ziyi is very taboo on.