Chapter 651 - 652

Chapter 651: Changes in Yuanxu

What is Tao?

What is Tao Heart?

In a hazy moment, Su Ziyi forgot everything. He was wandering in the endless universe, his consciousness and body were light and empty.

But my heart is unexpectedly stable.

At the far end, the stars were shining brightly, and blurry lights shot through the endless space into people's eyes. It was obviously light without temperature, but Su Ziyi inexplicably felt a vast power from it. He was like a star. Like a newly sprouted seedling, it was absorbing the power from the underground, and its thoughts began to surge wildly, from the size of a fist to the size of a boulder, and its heart was extremely full.

who is he?

Where is he?

In the chaos of his thoughts, a shadow came towards him, and he raised his sleepy eyelids to look at it. He obviously didn't recognize the other party's identity, but he took a step ahead and called out: "Zi Yi..." He had no idea what he was talking about, but his body, which had been lying lazily in the void, sat up.

The two of them are one real and one virtual, one bright and one dark, facing each other from a distance of ten feet.

They are obviously two people with completely different looks, but at this moment they give people the feeling that they are integrated into one. Ziyi stretched out his hand towards Su Ziyi, and Su Ziyi also extended his hand. In an instant, the stars tumbled, and the quiet universe seemed to have blown up a storm, spinning crazily with the two people at the center.

There are countless mysterious characters hanging in the air, turning into stars, which are lit up one after another, forming a mysterious pattern. Under the pattern, divine light shone down, illuminating Su Ziyi and Zi Yi, illuminating their unblackened pupils. Their eyes interacted with each other, and they suddenly fell into a no-man's land.

Qing Ling returns to the showdown.

All things are unified.

Suddenly, there was a sound of "噌——", and a white light with a freezing momentum broke into the two of them arrogantly and fell into Su Ziyi's hands. It was obviously so domineering, but the two people and this space did not dislike or resist it at all. Su Ziyi's expression brightened after he fell into his hands.

"Buzz--"

Following Zi Yi's steps, Su Ziyi moved with the white light in his hand. It was only when the white light faded that it revealed its true appearance, which turned out to be an ugly broken sword. It was so dark that it looked like a lump of iron. But even so, no one dares to underestimate it, because the pressure coming from it is enough to prove that its appearance and strength are completely inconsistent.

It is like a piece of rough jade, waiting for people to patiently carve it, and it will glow with the brilliance it should have.

Following the movements of Su Ziyi and Zi Yi, the surrounding starry sky also changed, no longer monotonous. The bright seeds disappeared one by one, and were replaced by a scene of mountains, rivers and seas. They were like revolving lanterns, passing by quickly. There were seas, mountains, streams of people, and lone crows... This scene The scenes are independent of each other and connected in series, forming a complete world from different time and space.

When Su Ziyi was drowning in the sea of ​​consciousness, thousands of broken swords in the tomb made a buzzing sound. The remaining three pieces of the Four Holy Stones located in the center have changed from the shabby past, as if they have been recast. Under the reflection of the fiery red magma, they shine with dazzling brilliance. The Three Holy Vessels inserted on them are It was even more dazzling, constantly trembling slightly, and it looked like it was about to break away from the Three Holy Stones.