Chapter 747 - 748

Chapter 747: Encountering Evil Cultivators on the Road

A ball of dazzling golden light exploded from the heart of the city lord.

There was no explosion, just like a rising warm sun. In the blink of an eye, the surrounding area was enveloped in golden light. Everyone seemed to be soaked in a layer of golden light. From a distance, it looked quite sacred. mean.

But no one paid any attention to this.

The golden light had floated out from the heart of the city lord, and was not caught by the beautiful woman. It only stayed on the blood-stained bow and arrow for a moment. After sucking away the blood on the bow and arrow, it Floating staggeringly towards the entrance of the secret passage.

And the moment it left, the high-grade bow and arrow magic weapon instantly lost all its spirituality and became dim.

Like everyone else, Su Ziyi's attention was attracted by the golden light.

The golden light stumbled around like a child that hadn't woken up, attracting everyone's attention and making everyone afraid to say anything. Obviously they didn't know what this golden light was, but there was a voice in their hearts telling them that they must not disturb it. Therefore, the cultivators who are famous outside are now like puppets, not daring to move.

Finally -

the sun broke through the heavy fog, instantly dispelling all obstructions and illuminating everything inside. Everyone's eyes lit up, and without anyone needing any advice, they immediately used all their abilities to rush towards the sand dunes. They had already seen that behind the white mist, there was a luxuriant grassland, occasionally mixed with a few spiritual grasses.

Secret realm!

There is no need to think too deeply, the enthusiasm in everyone's eyes is about to burst into flames.

Especially the beautiful woman who killed the city lord to open the secret passage, she did not hesitate at all. When she rushed to the secret realm with a group of evil cultivators at the first time, they concluded that the passage was safe. However, Su Ziyi, who had not gotten too close to begin with, was not too anxious. Instead, he waited until half of the cultivators had entered the secret realm before exchanging glances with Xia Zheng and flying over with his men.

The moment he approached, he was full of alertness. Fortunately, the moment he was sucked in, he didn't feel any threat from the knife. Then he relaxed his body slightly and floated in.

...

——"Kacha."

As soon as he felt the downward force of his body, Su Ziyi swung his legs in the air and turned around in mid-air. He happened to step on a small branch next to him and broke the opponent's tree by stepping on it. The force jumped directly to the top of the tree, and then opened his eyes and looked to the side.

He was very lucky and landed in a forest that was not very large. Looking out from a distance, he saw a meadow a few miles away.

He was relieved that he didn't find any threatening monsters around.

After staying on the top of the tree for a quarter of an hour, there was no one else in the same place as him. He must have been scattered. Moreover, when he explored his spiritual consciousness just now, he did not find any other landing points or practitioners, which showed that this secret realm was bigger than he thought. Coupled with this lush green area, the secrets hidden in this secret realm may be a little complicated.

Su Ziyi shook his head and didn't want to think about it for the time being.

He jumped down from the tree. Although the monsters living around him did not pose a threat to him, there were still many good things, so he took away everything he could. After searching the forest, he flew south with his sword. After flying for nearly an hour, he finally encountered a group of living people.