Chapter 511 - 512

Chapter 511 Rushing to the Pass

how so?

Even if he has never experienced a war, Bian Qing, who has seen the fight between cultivators and cultivators, also knows how terrible and bad the impact of the war between the two countries will be.

Su Ziyi seemed to read the confusion in his eyes and said: "It's just preparations, it hasn't started yet."

Such a war between countries is not so easy to fight.

Not to mention the terrain, several other small countries were all flooded this time, and a large amount of resources and property were destroyed. Less than one cultivator survived, and the vast majority of low-level cultivators died in this scene. In the flood, let alone ordinary people. Even if they now defect to other major countries, with the resources they currently have, it will be very difficult to get enough bargaining chips from the other party.

Therefore, this war will not break out suddenly. Even if it does, it will only be a small friction.

Su Ziyi analyzed Bian Qing like this. Bian Qing understood a little bit, but he still couldn't figure it out: "Then what does Zhu Lian's letter to you mean?" If it is really as Su Ziyi said, can this war be possible? The success depends on the game between Dai Guo and the countries to which those small countries have taken refuge.

If Dai Guo's side is better, then the war will not be fought. If the other side has the upper hand, then the opponent who covets Dai Guo's resources will definitely not miss this opportunity.

So, now...

Su Ziyi tapped his fingers on the table: "He wrote to ask me to help. After all, there are not many high-level alchemists there. Once the war really breaks out, I'm afraid they will be caught off guard. And--" He paused before saying, "He should have not only sent me secret messages, but also those in Nanshui City. After all, such a big matter cannot be solved by just such a small number of people." "Then Alang.

On their side..."

"Yulang and his disciples are not moving for the time being." Su Ziyi also had other thoughts in mind: "No one can say whether the people from those countries will fight in a roundabout way and use the dike to search for them. Breakthrough." If there are people with evil intentions, they can randomly choose a dike where no foundation-building practitioners are stationed, blow open the dike, and introduce the flood into the dike, then the territory of Dai will be devastated again.

So - "This time, you stay here with Yulang, I will go alone."

"How can this be possible -" Bian Qing was interrupted by Su Ziyi before he could finish his words. Su Yulang was very serious. Staring into Bian Qing's eyes, he said: "I have just analyzed the possible consequences with you. Of course, what I care about is not what happens to Dai Guoguo, but you and Yulang." "

Yulang Judging from the situation, the chance of him being transferred to the pass to help is very slim." "

And here, except for you and me, there are no other foundation-building practitioners. And once you and I are gone, what if there is Foundation-building practitioners from other countries came through the waterway, and Yulang and his disciples had no power to fight back. What will Yulang do then?" "I..." Su Ziyi said this, and Bian Qing also knew this

. It makes sense, but there is still some reluctance in his heart, but Su Ziyi did not wait for him and continued: "If those people don't come, then this is a good thing. If they come -" He looked at Bian Qing, his eyes Very serious, very serious, as if he could see through Bian Qing's soul: "If they come, I don't want you to fight with you, but I hope you can take Yulang and leave as soon as possible. Nanshui City asks Elder Liu Yu or others to help."