Chapter 449 - 452

Chapter 449 Ouye takes action

The atmosphere in the team changed instantly.

The atmosphere inside changed instantly.

Time seemed to stop at this moment, silence, embarrassment, and all kinds of uncomfortable emotions filled everyone's hearts. But before this emotion could continue to ferment, the leader, Elder Ou Yezi, stepped forward expressionlessly. In an instant, everyone only heard a "crunch", and Elder Ou Yezi's figure gradually moved away.

The person who was following Elder Ou Yezi looked down and saw a forearm bone that had been trampled to pieces in the middle.

He couldn't help but trembled and quickly followed.

That human skull was just the beginning.

Not long after catching up with Elder Ou Yezi, large areas of scattered or complete white skeletons appeared around them. No matter how careful you are when walking among them, you will still step on them unless you fly over them. Therefore, as soon as we entered here, the "crunching" and "crunching" sounds never stopped in the entire cave, which sounded a bit scary.

But no matter why these skeletons appeared here, Elder Ou Yezi didn't even stop for a moment before walking straight into the depths. When other people see this, how can they still have time to take care of those who have it and don't have it? He quickly stepped up and hurried inside, his feet squeaking as he also disappeared into the darkness.

In fact, after arriving here, Su Ziyi was able to confirm that this place was exactly the same as the passage leading to the underground palace.

Except there is no heavy Yin Qi.

A place like this where bones are everywhere is the easiest place to track people. Because as long as someone walks by, there will definitely be traces of people like Su Ziyi and others walking past, unless they are foundation-building practitioners who have been flying past with their swords.

Therefore, when Elder Ou Yezi discovered that almost all the bones in front of him had been trampled to pieces, he was like a frightened hedgehog, instantly raising all his thorns. The natal magic weapon also appeared in his hand, and he shouted: "Be careful!"

As soon as he finished speaking, all the Xuan Cang Sect disciples were shocked, and a Mo Dao stood in front of them, as if they were ready for battle.

What's going on?

The other disciples of the sect were a little confused and couldn't figure out what Ou Yezi meant. Although they were only a few beats slow in getting ready for battle, they were still a little confused.

There are even more narrow-minded people, secretly thinking that Ou Yezi is afraid that he is old and timid, and he will look at everything as enemies.

But no matter what he thought in his heart, the movements of his hands were still polite.

The scattered bones here must have been left by Elder Liu Yu and the others!

Su Ziyi, Ou Wang and others understood it at a glance.

They had walked so far without finding any traces. The only traces appeared here, which meant that the person who left the traces must have come with the sword before. However, they encountered an unexpected situation here and had to get off the sword.

Suddenly, the vigilance of Su Ziyi and his party was raised to the highest level.

While on guard, their eyes also did not forget to collect useful information from the surrounding areas. There was no blood, no corpses on the ground, and there were no traces of battle on the cave wall. A pile of broken bones on the empty ground showed that something must have happened at that time.