Chapter 463 - 464

Chapter 463: Ziyi again

The moment he was swallowed by the Yin Qi, Bian Qing and Su Yulang, who were standing next to Su Ziyi, hugged Su Ziyi tightly.

But even so, the moment they were sucked into the Yin Qi, their vision immediately went dark. No matter how unconscious they were, the hand holding the person loosened, and the three of them were immediately rushed away by the Yin Qi.

And just when a large amount of Yin Qi was about to rush into their bodies, a white light suddenly exploded from Su Ziyi's body.

This white light was like the dawn of dawn, breaking through the darkness in the blink of an eye, like a sharp knife splitting the darkness in the sky in half, drawing everyone who fell into the boundless darkness into its own protection. The moment the white light appeared, the formation patterns on the top of its head suddenly burst out. It was like meeting an old friend for a long time, bursts of bright light burst out from its body, echoing the white light below.

When the people who had been repairing the passage found that Ou Yezi and others had not returned for a long time, they went to explore with some confusion, only to find that everyone was gone.

Suddenly, the team that had just settled down was in chaos again.

Su Ziyi felt that he must have had an extremely long dream, and even now, he has not woken up from the dream.

The person felt as if he had slept for thousands of years. He was extremely tired both physically and mentally, and could not lift up his energy at all. His whole body seemed to be wrapped in a warm ocean, and the waves still carried him into the depths of the sea. He kept falling and falling, through layers of water waves, across endless darkness, until he reached the secret place under the sea that no one had ever visited.

"Haha...wu..."

In the haze, Su Ziyi heard someone humming softly. The strange tune seemed to be a voice from ancient times. Su Ziyi thought to himself that he had heard a similar tune, but this one was more ethereal, like a soul-stirring song sung by a ghost. This difference aroused curiosity in his heart, and he tried his best to open his eyes, trying to get a glimpse of the truth.

Then, everything you see is white.

The strange singing suddenly disappeared.

Standing in the white mist, Su Ziyi was at a loss. He looked around, not knowing where to go. He took a tentative step forward. The next moment, the white fog around him began to dissipate from under his feet, and in the blink of an eye, the surrounding world changed.

Here is...

Su Ziyi blinked, feeling a little familiar.

The location was at the top of a mountain, with a large number of corpses piled up around it. Trees and bushes were sparsely lying on the ground. Small piles of flames were eating away at their last bodies, burning out bursts of unpleasant burnt odor. taste.

here it is?

Su Ziyi took a few steps forward, only to find that there was no other living person here except him. And his own situation was not very good. Although he didn't know what happened, he knew that he was seriously injured at the moment, and he was still able to stand and walk just by holding on for a breath.

However, the strange thing is that he knew that he was seriously injured, but it didn't hurt at all.

This is so weird.

Subconsciously, Su Ziyi knew that he couldn't hold on for much longer, but he still decided to walk around to see what this place was like. He reluctantly stepped over one corpse after another and noticed something was wrong with these corpses.