Chapter 577 - 578

Chapter 577 The formation-breaking stone

Zhihuai smiled.

The young man is so enlightened, how can he let him down?

Taking Su Ziyi's hint, Zhihuai said directly: "I see that you have become so familiar with the team leader just now. You must have had other purposes for staying in the village before, right? The destruction of the village must have something to do with you." The young man because of these words There was a moment of panic, but fortunately the next second Zhihuai said: "Don't worry, we will not hold you responsible, and we are not interested in revenge or anything. After all, this matter has nothing to do with us in the first place. However, there are still some things that need to be clarified."

He raised his chin towards the young man and signaled: "Let them step aside first, we have something to ask you."

The young man hesitated for a moment, But after seeing the non-negotiable attitude of Su Ziyi and the others, as well as the person being held in Zhihuai's hand, he finally gritted his teeth and nodded in agreement: "Okay!" With that, he let the soldiers retreat. When those soldiers came over, they not only failed to show off their power, but even asked for a beating. They hated the young man, Su Ziyi and the others, but because they couldn't deal with Su Ziyi's strength, they could only leave holding their chests in frustration.

When they were far away, Su Ziyi and Zhihuai, who had better hearing, could still hear their cursing.

"Just ask." The soldier left, and the young man realized that he had no other choice, so his expression became calm. And Su Ziyi and the others were not lying to him, so after Su Ziyi transmitted the question to Zhihuai, Zhihuai started to ask: "Who is this person?" He weighed the people in his hands and asked. .

Now, the young man looked at them suspiciously: "Don't you know who he is? Don't you know he is a cultivator? You don't know and you dare to run with him?" There was obvious disbelief in his tone.

"Of course we know." The other party did not answer directly, but said something irrelevant, which made Zhihuai's face not so good-looking.

"Oh, that's good..." the young man said dryly. He had never dealt with Zhihuai before, but judging from his appearance, Zhihuai was definitely easier to deal with than Su Ziyi. But now he found that he was wrong. This person's attitude was not as good as Su Ziyi's. At least he would not take advantage of Su Ziyi's attitude. There was a sense of superiority in his expression. However, no matter how dissatisfied he was with Zhihuai's attitude, after he realized that Zhihuai was not easy to mess with, he immediately explained his origins clearly.

The foundation-building cultivator in Zhihuai's hands is named Xue Ning, a cultivator from Sanqing Mountain in Luomen County.

As soon as Su Ziyi opened his mouth, he noticed that Shuang'er beside him had an irritated expression on his face. He kept stepping on the ground with his feet and pursed his lips tightly. Cui Yishan, on the other hand, adhered to the principle of doing less than doing more, and refused to get involved in Su Ziyi's affairs. Therefore, he took a few children to rest nearby from the beginning, but sometimes he would still turn his eyes this way. Take a few glances.

Both of these people have something hidden in their hearts.

The young man didn't know what Xue Ning's position was in Sanqing Mountain. He only knew that this man had taken over all the major and minor matters in the eastern part of Luomen County connecting to Qin State since five years ago. This area had been abandoned by cultivators because it had become increasingly barren over the years, so when a person like this came to take over, everyone who lived here was shocked.