Chapter 567 - 568

Chapter 567 Night Exploration Formation

Su Ziyi walked through the village like a leisurely stroll.

Although it was dark, it was still early, and not many people were asleep. More people were gathering with their families, lying on the rough thatched mats and talking quietly.

The most talked about thing is the spiritual food distributed today.

These villagers have long been addicted to spiritual food, but when they talk about this, what comes out of their mouths are only the most superficial greedy words, which are far less than the salivation in Wang Tie's eyes. This is because they seriously regard this spiritual food as a gift from God, cherish every grain of rice and every vegetable carefully, and do not dare to think too much.

This is both ridiculous and sad.

In a few seconds, Su Ziyi left the village and headed in the direction where Wang Tie and others left in the evening.

Compared to the thatched cottage village where Su Ziyi and the others temporarily settled, the place where Wang Tie and others lived was much better. It was actually in the spiritual plant planting area enclosed by the formation. Even if the house is on the outermost floor, with the blessing of the Spirit Gathering Array, this place is far more comfortable than a thatched cottage village, and even the air has a fresh smell.

The warning formation was not very clever, Su Ziyi just needed to be more careful and broke in easily.

Compared with the farming area outside, the spiritual plant area is much smaller. The land is divided into hundreds of pieces and is full of various low-level spiritual grasses. Although it is not a precious thing in Su Ziyi's eyes, But the people who manage this place arrange for people to patrol here even at night. Therefore, as long as Su Ziyi avoids the detection of these people, there is basically no possibility of being discovered.

As for the practitioners?

The tenth level of Qi refining period is not within the scope of Su Ziyi's consideration.

Relying on his spiritual consciousness, Su Ziyi quickly found the residence of the Wang brothers, but after he confirmed the location of the two people, a subtle expression appeared on his face.

Aren't these two brothers?

Why did you roll onto the same bed?

Su Ziyi's throat rolled, and she felt a little nauseous. Because of this disgust, he shook the medicinal powder in his hand, and most of it was sent into the room with his spiritual energy. Loss, in just a few breaths, the expressions on the faces of the two people who were fighting together just now turned dull, like two emotionless puppets.

He is exactly the same as the old shopkeeper who was hypnotized by Su Ziyi in Rucheng before.

After doing this, Su Ziyi entered the door. And as soon as he came in, he directly covered the somewhat eye-catching scene in front of him with the quilt that fell to the ground with one hand. However, just when the quilt had just covered the two white bodies, the corner of Su Ziyi's eyes fell on Wang Lan's face, and she was immediately shocked.

I don’t know what’s going on, but white foam is spitting out from the other person’s mouth.

Su Ziyi was startled, took two steps forward, reached out and pushed Wang Tie who was pressing on Wang Lan. His hard and slightly cold body immediately rolled to the side, and he and Wang Lan were lying shoulder to shoulder. . Obviously, Wang Tie's situation was the same as Wang Lan's, and because of his position, Wang Lan's chest was covered in white, sticky and disgusting, like soap bubbles.