Chapter 737 - 738

Chapter 737 Inviting colleagues

At this point, Su Ziyi almost figured out the ins and outs of the matter.

He was also convinced that this guy Zelong had not done anything to deceive him.

But -

"I have never heard about the secret realm of the Fallen Immortal, nor have I seen it in any books."

"Is this the secret realm that has always been in the hands of you monsters?"

If this is really the case, then if this Once, he wanted to get involved, but he probably needed to make preparations early. Thinking of this, his eyes darkened.

Zelong nodded decisively: "Of course." He was very confident.

"This type of secret realm is probably the only one on the entire Qingze Road. With such a rare and precious cultivation resource, how could those old guys be willing to let others come and interfere?" "Besides, you people

Human cultivators live outside and don’t know anything about our Kingdom of Eve, so how could they possibly know the existence of this secret realm? As far as I know, it seems that almost no human cultivators have entered this place since the ancient times. "

A saint predicted at that time that the next time a human cultivator steps into the Kingdom of Eve, the entire cultivation path of Qingze Continent will be destroyed." Such a cold conclusion came out of its mouth, but with a hint of emotion. A kind of innocence like a child, cruel without knowing it: "Furthermore, every time we deal with you human cultivators, as long as the interaction is too deep, nothing good will happen, so things like this are less and less disclosed. For you human cultivators."

"What about you?" Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows: "You are also one of them, so why do you tell me so much? Now, with the jade pendant in my hand, there is no way I can Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if you gave up the opportunity to enter the secret realm? Have you thought of doing something to me?" "

Why should I do anything to you? To stop you?" Zelong tilted his head, his eyes were clear, and he looked innocent. Xie: "I don't care who enters the secret realm, why should I stop you? And the relationship between the two of us is quite familiar. Even if you are really bad sometimes, if there is this opportunity, I think a little rain will do the trick." It's better than giving it to some old guys."

Su Ziyi squinted his eyes: "It seems that you have a lot of grievances with some guys in Xi Zhiguo."

When he saw through it, Zelong felt angry for a moment and snorted. He snorted, turned his head, and ignored Su Ziyi again.

Su Ziyi touched his head in a good mood.

A jade pendant can bring ten people in. Excluding the three members of their family, there are still seven places. Zelong was to be taken, so there were still six places left... On the way back with Zelong in his arms, Su Ziyi was thinking about what to prepare and who to invite for those six places?

Gold and tin horned ox?

Xu Zhique?

...

Forget it, there are still thirty years before that day, and there is still enough time for him to think about it slowly, so he will put it aside for now.

Su Ziyi suddenly went out, and Bian Qing and Xu Zhique also felt it.

It's just that things happened suddenly, and Su Ziyi left extremely fast. Before they could do anything, Su Ziyi disappeared, leaving only Su Yulang with a worried look on his face.

When they learned what happened from Su Yulang's mouth, they couldn't help but frown.

This worry reached its peak when they felt strange information coming from afar. Bian Qing couldn't sit down any longer and immediately flew out. Xu Zhique followed after a moment's delay, leaving the boy in Su Yulang's care.