Chapter 673 - 674

Chapter 673 Confrontation between two sides

- "Who is here?"

An old man in ocher robe suddenly appeared and stopped in front of Su Ziyi and others.

Although he had sensed his approach for a long time and knew that at least dozens of foundation-building practitioners were approaching at this moment, Xuan Cang Sect did not take any drastic action.

Xu Zhique stepped forward with his sword and released his own pressure, which instantly offset the opponent's power and allowed the disciples below to breathe.

This made the old man look a little ugly.

When the two of them stood together, it became more and more obvious that Xu Zhique was extraordinary. Especially when the old Taoist discovered that Xu Zhique's cultivation level was much higher than his, he felt a shiver in his heart and his body tensed up. On the other hand, Xu Zhique's expression was always calm, and his face showed the demeanor of a master. Within a few breaths, he exchanged several moves with the opponent in private, and still gained the upper hand.

If it weren't for the ocher-robed old man's complexion getting worse and worse, others might have thought that the relationship between the two was peaceful and nothing happened.

"Accept." After once again using his spiritual consciousness to repel the opponent, Xu Zhique said with an unfazed look on his face. Seeing the forbearance on the old Taoist's face, he continued: "Don't worry, fellow Taoist, we are just passing by this time, we don't want to do anything." He said frankly, and indeed he had no intention of attacking Xia Rong Town, but the other party How to reply?

"Haha."

"Fellow Taoist is really eloquent." The old Taoist looked angry: "There is only one town, Xiage Town, and beyond that is an uninhabited land, so where do you plan to go, Friend Taoist? ? Are there other places in this huge Fallen Immortal Forest that we don't know about?" He has always been used to being aloof, and when he first saw the Golden Core cultivators from other countries, he was so angry that he couldn't bear it.

While they were talking, the people behind also rushed over.

To everyone's surprise, this time another cultivator of the Golden Core stage followed him, and together with forty or fifty other foundation-building cultivators, they blocked the road ahead.

Seeing this situation, Su Ziyi, who had been among the disciples with Bian Qing, also stepped forward with his sword.

As soon as he stood next to Xu Zhique, the man opposite him who had been a little pleased just now clenched his teeth again.

Jingran is also the second one!

Nowadays, it is not easy to build a foundation, and the golden elixir is only one in a million, so even if you are promoted to the golden elixir stage, everyone's cultivation level will generally not be too different. Su Ziyi and the two people across from him were both in the early stage of the Golden Elixir. Only Xu Zhique's cultivation was a bit hard to see through. Su Ziyi guessed that the other person was at least in the late stage of the Golden Elixir.

Xu Zhique alone can defeat the other party.

However, after all, he still didn’t plan to confront the Yuan Kingdom family as soon as he arrived, so after making it clear that they were not easy to bully, Xu Zhikan continued in a calm tone: “So, where we are going, Naturally, this is no man's land." He twitched his lips and said, "I don't covet other people's territory."

At this moment, besides being on full alert, what else could the person opposite say?

Seeing this, Xu Zhique smiled, then lowered his head and said, "Let's go." In an instant, all the Xuan Cang Sect members filed out, passed through the circle of cultivators in Xiage Town, and continued to move forward. During this process, Xu Zhique and Su Ziyi stayed in mid-air, facing each other motionless, and did not leave until the Xuan Cang Sect members had passed through the scope of Xiage Town and penetrated deep into the Meteor Immortal Forest. .