Chapter 793 - 794

Chapter 793 The outcome is decided

In the blink of an eye, the three people of the Su family were wrapped in green vines, unable to move, and were fixed in place, like three huge cocoons.

After Su Ziyi shouted that sound, no matter how much he shouted, his voice could not be heard. Even because of the weirdness of the vines, he couldn't even use his spiritual power, and his breathing was oppressed and became uncomfortable.

In the distance, Zelong did not hear Su Ziyi's scream, and because of Shan Mei's methods, he did not notice the situation here for the time being.

The three people of the Su family could only hear some sounds coming from outside and concluded that the fighting was still going on.

...

He moved his shoulders, but the vines were tied too tightly and couldn't move even a centimeter. Su Ziyi could only give up with a heavy breath. He didn't know what was going on with Bian Qing and Su Yulang, but judging from the fact that Shan Mei only tied them with vines and didn't use any other means, their lives should be safe for the time being.

But why does Shan Mei do this?

They just planned to help Zelong.

Doesn’t Shan Mei have a very good relationship with Zelong? Why not only didn't you help, but you also stopped them?

Shan Mei did this for no reason just like the last time she pushed him into the forbidden area. However, because of the incident in the forbidden area, Su Ziyi gradually understood that Shan Mei might have his own plans, and he would not deliberately attack their family and Zelong... Thinking of this, he began to feel a little angry. become stable.

Although spiritual power cannot be used, spiritual consciousness can still be used.

After confirming that Bian Qing and Su Yulang were both safe through spiritual rumors, Su Ziyi turned his attention to the surrounding areas.

The mountain charm was still hiding in the same place he saw before, but it was just a little more hidden. Moreover, I don't know what happened, but the color of Shan Mei's skin became more emerald green, and the vines on her back were as green as emeralds, with a crystal clear texture, shining under the refraction of light.

Su Ziyi noticed that three green triangles appeared under Shan Mei's eyes. Each one was no bigger than a fingernail and looked like a totem.

Don't know what this means.

The battle between Zelong and another demon king is already in full swing. Zelong was still at a slight disadvantage at first, but during the period when Su Ziyi and the others were trapped, he quickly reversed the situation and relied on his own strength to forcibly open a path between the wind blades, shrinking his body to the limit. It quickly passed through, then suddenly enlarged, rushed directly in front of the opponent, and scratched the opponent's chest with a claw.

With a swish, large amounts of blood flowed down, and the demon king couldn't help but cry out in pain.

I don’t know since when, the low-level monsters that were originally involved in the battle between the two monster kings have retreated farther away. They no longer attack each other, but stand there numbly, watching. The battlefield looked strange and solemn. For the first time, Su Ziyi noticed the abnormality of these monsters.

He subconsciously thought of Shan Mei, wondering if this might have something to do with him, right?

If this is the case, then Shan Mei's ability is a bit scary.

The originally clear sky was completely covered by dark clouds that came from nowhere. These clouds were very close to the ground and looked as if they were about to fall to the ground at any time. It made people feel depressed. And in this large cloud, the storm summoned by another demon king was spinning crazily in the center, forming a small tornado all of a sudden, and as it pulled more and more debris into it, it turned into a tornado. It was getting bigger and stronger, and Su Ziyi and the others could feel the biting cold of the tornado through the protection of the vines.