Chapter 767 - 768

Chapter 767 Ancient Sacred Object

Su Ziyi didn't sleep all night.

He couldn't sleep at all. He almost waited until dawn with his eyes open. He sat on the ground for a long time, and his legs were a little sore when he moved in the morning.

Although the sun has not risen yet, he has already heard traces of other monsters' activities.

This made him hold his breath.

Shan Mei and Zelong were still sleeping. Judging from their looks, they didn't seem to be worried about these monsters in the city. Su Ziyi felt the aura of monsters coming and going, and his heart became heavier and heavier. When he saw a monster passing through the window, his heart almost jumped into his throat. However, surprisingly, the monster didn't feel anything and just walked away.

Just leave!

Not a single extra glance.

Su Ziyi slumped on the ground, his eyes a little straight.

At this time, Zelong, who had been lying in Shan Mei's arms all night, sneezed slightly, and then slowly opened his eyelids. His sleepy eyes met Su Ziyi's, but it took a while before he could focus again. And after it woke up, the mountain charm also woke up. However, its posture when it woke up was a bit unique. Before it even opened its eyelids, the vines on its back began to rustle and grow upwards. Soon it climbed to the ceiling and quickly occupied everything it could rest on. The place.

"Hmm -"

The leaves of the vines stretched out of the window, and Shan Mei groaned softly and slowly opened her eyes.

The moment it opened its eyes, the vines that had been climbing happily stopped, and then Su Ziyi watched helplessly as all these vines suddenly disappeared, leaving only the air that was illuminated by the light. The water vapor proves that they really existed and are just gone. Su Ziyi looked over blankly and found that the vines on Shan Mei's back were exactly the same as the ones he saw last night.

It was as if the scene just now was just his illusion.

Su Ziyi's heart sank.

Is it an illusion?

Su Ziyi had no confidence in Shan Mei, a monster that he knew very little about and was powerful. Zelong and Shan Mei were talking about something over there. By the time Su Ziyi reacted, Zelong had already jumped out of the window, leaving Su Ziyi and Shan Mei alone in the room. Su Ziyi subconsciously wanted to follow him, not wanting to stay in the same room with Shan Mei.

"Just sit here well. It just went hunting and will be back later." Without Zelong here, Shan Mei's attitude was a little cold.

Su Ziyi didn't care about this.

He hesitated for a moment, then sat back, lowering his head and not knowing what he was thinking.

On the contrary, Shan Mei glanced at him casually and did not look back. The appraising gaze was engraved on Su Ziyi's skin like a substance, making Su Ziyi feel uneasy. After a while, I just heard it say "Hey": "That kid Zelong didn't explain it clearly to me before, but I didn't expect that you were still recognized by the ancient sacred weapon as a defender." Su Ziyi suddenly raised his head

. .

Only then did he realize that the whites of the other person's eyes were actually emerald green, with a thin yellow pattern shining in the black copper core in the middle, which looked extremely weird. Especially when those patterns were lighting up little by little, Su Ziyi felt as if he was being seen through by the other person, and felt a little uncomfortable all over his body.