Chapter 659 - 660

Chapter 659 Six Thousand Years Ago

When Su Ziyi woke up, his nose was filled with the smell of soup.

The surroundings were quiet, and even moving his fingers did not attract anyone's attention.

When my eyes finally opened, they were still blurry.

Where is he?

"When you wake up,

there is obviously a faint buzzing in the ears, but the sudden sound is very clear, as if someone has been engraved directly into his brain. It turns out that it is not that there is no one, but that the other party has never been there. Just making a sound.

Subconsciously, Su Ziyi wanted to turn around and look.

However, a finger suddenly appeared and touched his forehead directly, stopping his movement. He felt a steady stream of warmth coming from that finger. Coming over, Su Ziyi's mind slowly woke up, and after a while, his ears and eyesight became clear. Unexpectedly, it was

Xu Zhikan.

"Sect Master..." Su Ziyi said with a dry voice. As long as he had the strength, Drinking three large bowls of water in a row was a small problem. The other party also noticed his embarrassment, retracted his finger, and turned his hand, and a porcelain cup appeared in his hand. He sat on the edge of the bed and helped Su Ziyi up. Put the cup to the person's mouth and let the person sip slowly.

After several sips, Su Ziyi felt that his dry throat that was about to smoke was a little more comfortable. He raised his head gratefully and thanked the person. "Thank you, Sect Master."

Xu Zhique just stood up without saying a word.

Bian Qing was not in the house, which was a bit unreasonable, unless he was also injured. When Su Ziyi thought of this possibility, he couldn't sit still and hurriedly asked. Xu Zhique probably didn't expect that he would ask this question as soon as he woke up. He was stunned for a moment before answering: "Don't worry, your husband is fine, not injured at all." After hearing this, Su Ziyi finally gave up.

Heart.

However, he didn't know what to say, and the atmosphere between the two of them became awkward for a while.

"I thought you had something to ask me." After a while, Xu Zhique said. After what he said, Su Ziyi belatedly remembered the forgotten things, but compared to how confident he was before, now he was a little at a loss for words when standing in front of people. But looking at Xu Zhique's face that was as open as ever, he felt relieved and asked: "Sect Master, you... why did you send me to the tomb at that time?" "My body

... ...You actually know all that?" When he said this, he was still a little uneasy and couldn't help but put his eyes on Xu Zhique's face to observe the changes in his expression. It's a pity that the other party always looks calm and leisurely, so he can't see anything at all.

However, Xu Zhique did not quibble, and even beyond Su Ziyi's expectation, he nodded very frankly.

I don't know why, but Su Ziyi didn't feel angry at all after learning the truth.

The whole person is dull.

It seems like this happened to an unrelated person.

Too strange.

He didn't speak, and Xu Zhique didn't speak either. The two of them just looked at each other silently, without a trace of timidity, fear, or humility.

It seemed like a long time passed, and it seemed that only a moment passed before Su Ziyi opened his mouth and said, "Can I ask why?" "The Sword of Yuanxu is a very precious thing, right?" "Sect Master, why did you allow me to use it in the first