Chapter 723 - 724

Chapter 723: Spoken words

Even if he is seriously injured, the majesty of a ninth-level peak monster cannot be challenged by a mere eighth-level monster.

Almost at the moment when those eighth-level demonic beasts pounced on the Jinxi Horned Ox, the Jinxi Horned Ox exhaled a cloud of white air from its nose, stomped its forelimbs hard on the ground, and the surrounding air seemed to condense in an instant.

The next second -

"Puff - Puff -" Countless blood flowers jumped out from several eighth-level monsters, piercing them and flowing out large amounts of blood. This sudden change was obviously not within the expected range of several eighth-level monsters, but if you look carefully, you will find a flash of golden light at their wounds.

The golden and tin horned cow is gifted with magical power - Qi Condensation Technique.

Among all the monsters, the Jinxihorn Ox is not a very rare monster, it is even quite common. Their cultivation level when they were born was not high, at most level three, so they could be promoted to the peak of level nine without relying on the power of their bloodline. It all relied on their innate magical power, Qi Condensation Technique, which can strengthen them and spiritual energy. The magical connection between.

Therefore, from another aspect, they can be regarded as the darlings of heaven.

As long as they practice, they can gather three to four times or even more spiritual energy than other monsters, speeding up their practice. Moreover, when facing enemies, they can also temporarily change the form of the aura, and use their golden spiritual root attributes to make the aura full of lethality and seriously injure the opponent unexpectedly.

Like now.

The two monster beasts that were directly hit in the vital points only felt a flash in front of their eyes and then became silent again. The rest had nothing to fear. Under Jin Xijiao Niu's efforts, they soon showed signs of defeat. They wanted to escape but had no chance at all. The identities of the two parties were completely changed. But the Golden Tin Horn Ox is not feeling well either. The impact of the Qi Condensation Technique just now has been too great, and now it is just trying to hold on.

What frightened it even more was that after it finally dealt with the remaining monsters, Su Ziyi appeared holding the Sword of Yuanxu.

The scene was awkward for a moment.

Seeing that the other party was at the end of his rope, Su Ziyi wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to strike. The sword of Yuanxu in his hand is wrapped in a layer of spiritual energy. Before he makes a move, the sword's edge is already sharp and sharp, making people dare not underestimate it. And because Su Ziyi had seen the opponent's methods and talents just now, he was also extremely wary of the dying Golden Tin Horned Ox, fearing that the opponent would make a desperate move.

Therefore, he was determined not to compete with the opponent at close range.

——"Hmph." Jinxihorn Ox exhaled a breath of air from his nose, looking at Su Ziyi with a cold gaze as if he was contemptuous. At that moment, Su Ziyi even had the illusion that the other party was intelligent and capable of thinking. However, this feeling was fleeting. The next second, all his attention was attracted by the golden and tin horned ox that rushed over.

Su Ziyi didn't dare to look down on him, and pointed his finger: "Go!" In an instant, several sword shadows separated from the sword of Yuanxu, and they bounced out quickly, blocking all the paths of the Jinxi Horned Ox!

——"Broken!"

The skin of the gold-tin horned cow was so hard that Su Ziyi didn't dare to compare it with ordinary monsters. He had a little more strength in his hands and increased his spiritual power. But even so, there was only a "bang" sound, and the sword of Yuanxu that was going forward was hit by the golden and tin-horned ox. The Void Sword is in a stalemate!