Chapter 657 - 658

Chapter 657 Battle against Jindan

Everyone looked over.

On one side is a little-known new Jindan, and on the other side is a great evil cultivator who once made a great name for himself in Dai Kingdom.

On the other hand, most people are not optimistic about Su Ziyi.

There were regrets and gloating. Anyway, they all had their own thoughts on Su Ziyi's failure. The only person whose expression was different from that of the bystanders was the member of the Xuan Cang Sect. Xu Zhikan knocked back the person opposite him with one move, his eyebrows knitted together, and he looked over there.

The opponent was not annoyed by his distraction, and even chuckled twice: "Guess, is he still alive?" "It would be a pity

if he died like this." He said coyly, but he did not anger him at all. Xu Zhikan only made Xu Zhique withdraw his attention and focus on the battle in front of him: "Like you, I have always had my own opinions about him - it has never changed. It's just that yours is contempt, while mine is It's expectation."

As soon as he finished speaking, Qin Duan's face turned cold -

"Boom!"

In the early stage of Jin Dan, his strength was slightly higher than him.

When the other party came towards him menacingly, Su Ziyi was not completely calm. It's just that the opponent's speed was too fast, and he didn't even have time to think before he rushed in front of him. The opponent was not a test at all, he launched a killing move as soon as he came up, leaving no room for him to turn around. Even though Su Ziyi was not afraid, but Bian Qing was still in his arms, he also used the Sword of Yuanxu.

Since there is no way for him to prepare moves to resist in time, he can only forcefully fight for the level of the magic weapon.

He didn't believe that there could be a few existences in this world that were comparable to the Sword of the Void.

Sure enough -

a stinging steel whip appeared and sounded like purple lightning, cutting through the void, bringing up the surrounding spiritual energy as if it were on fire, giving off an irritating and uncomfortable feeling. And just when it was about to hit the person opposite with great malice, a piece of black sword embryo, like scrap metal, came up with a bang. It looked unattractive, but it instantly erupted with a fierce momentum. , detonated with a "boom", and the dazzling white light occupied everyone's sight. The resulting spiritual energy turmoil interfered with everyone's prying eyes, making it impossible to determine whether the people inside were dead or alive.

The other party didn't expect that such a dark thing could actually repel his magic weapon.

You must know that this is a high-grade magic weapon, and after hundreds of years of spiritual energy nourishment, as well as the accumulation of precious spiritual objects, it is no longer comparable to ordinary high-grade magic weapons, and it is infinitely close to low-grade spiritual weapons. , it can be said that there is no opponent among the opponents at the same stage.

But now, he was repulsed by such a thing?

No matter how much I think about it, I find it unbelievable.

But then, a greedy look appeared in his eyes. If this piece of iron fell into his hands and was cultivated into his steel whip, his magic weapon would be greatly improved again. It might be possible to leapfrog a level and become a spiritual weapon in one go.

When he thought of this, his eyes became more intense.

Su Ziyi not only felt the other party's covetousness, but also knew it very clearly. He was very disgusted with people who wanted to get something from his hands, so after waving his slightly numb wrist, he only said "return", and the Yuanxu Sword returned to his hand, and his body The spiritual energy inside exploded vigorously, and a majestic white sword energy instantly enveloped the Yuanxu Sword, making it completely invisible to people how shabby it looked inside.