Chapter 719 - 720

Chapter 719 The Difference of the Blood Lotus

——"Roar!"

Ten miles away, at the foot of a loess bald mountain, countless monsters gathered into a sea. Looking from above, they were so densely packed that one would get goosebumps just by looking at them.

But here, these monster beasts finally reawakened their animal nature and fought together.

The area of ​​five or six miles from the foot of the mountain was completely reduced to a meat grinding ground.

The thick smell of blood drifted farther away with the wind, and every breath smelled fishy. But this smell is the best stimulant for monsters. Almost every monster that reaches the battlefield immediately pounces on it with red eyes, not caring at all that its opponent is a higher-level person who is more powerful than it. Monster.

Su Ziyi, whose sword was at the rear, looked at the scene in front of him with horror.

When he flew high enough, he could see that countless monsters were coming from all directions, all pointing directly at the bald mountain in the middle. Su Ziyi's eyes were inevitably attracted to the high mountain. The top of the mountain was covered with lush vegetation. Even in the middle of winter, the branches and leaves were still lush and completely protected from the cold wind. Disturbance from heavy snow.

- Scary clean.

Su Ziyi couldn't help but swallowed his saliva, and stared in the direction of the top of the mountain. On top of the exposed loess mountain top, there was a pool of water that was only a few cents in size, and the surrounding area was bare. At a single glance, it is not eye-catching, but upon closer inspection, I was surprised to realize that it was actually a spring, with a thin stream of water spurting out from the bottom of the Tan, creating ripples on the surface of the water.

Without any reason, Su Ziyi could tell that this spring was not simple.

Looking down at the increasing number of monsters on the ground, Su Ziyi hesitated and decided to go to the mountain to explore. But before he could take action, a heart-rending roar came from the front. When he looked up, he saw a seventh-level monster that had fallen into a strange place roared angrily, and with a hard shake of its body, it was still alive. It really shook off all the monsters that were biting at it, then let out a low roar, jumped forward with all its strength on its hind legs, and wanted to run away!

And its direction points directly to that mountain!

Originally, the monsters that were thrown away by it immediately regained their strength and wanted to capture it again, but when they saw it plunge into the mountain, they who had already lost their minds inexplicably sobered up a little, and not only did they not chase it. Going up, he actually took a few steps back. Su Ziyi, who sensed the danger signal from their behavior, immediately looked over, and happened to see the scene where the monster beast's forelimbs had just stepped on the mountain, and were being fucked in the next second!

It's absolutely terrifying.

Su Ziyi took a breath of air, and after a while, he slowly exhaled. He was still a little confused at first as to why so many monsters were fighting over something in the mountain, but they never went up the mountain. Now, I understand everything... Seeing this, Su Ziyi inexplicably felt that the scene in front of him looked familiar. It seemed to be very similar to the tide of monsters he saw in the Fallen Fairy Forest when he was still in Qixia Town.

Yes, that's right.

Except that the weird altar has not shown up this time, the other places are basically the same.