Chapter 549 - 550

Chapter 549 Underground Pool Water

Su Ziyi remembered these breaths.

They are the foundation-building practitioners stationed on the mountain.

These people were very fast and appeared outside the library in an instant. As soon as they opened the door, they strode over and met the practitioners who had just come out.

Neither party spoke, they just nodded, and then they saw the few people who had just come out walking out, and the few people who had just come in went down into the cave.

When the wooden door was closed again, there was only a "exposure" in the library. The dark hole was covered with stone slabs, and the previously moved bookshelves returned to their previous positions, exactly the same.

Silence returned to the library once again.

Su Ziyi did not come down immediately, but waited for a while. After the red-faced man and the others had left for a long time, he tiptoed down from the pillar. He lowered his back, used his limbs together, and landed on the ground like a cat without making a sound. Like a night killer, he touched the edges of the bookshelf in the blink of an eye.

There should be an agency here.

Su Ziyi thought.

The dark environment was actually not suitable for finding things, especially the hidden mechanisms, so Su Ziyi directly used his spiritual sense. Unfortunately, this kind of spiritual sense was not easy to use. It only allowed him to understand the surrounding situation. See a little more clearly. After working for a while, Su Ziyi didn't gain anything.

He couldn't help but wonder if he was looking in the wrong direction.

Standing between the bookshelves, Su Ziyi's whole body disappeared into the darkness. His eyes fell on the bookshelf next to him. His mind began to replay the previous movements of the bookshelves. As if he had enlightenment, his eyes lit up and he took action. The bookshelf looks

like the same bookshelf, and the wood used is not a precious material, it is very ordinary.

But Su Ziyi squatted down and touched the stone slabs on the bookshelf and under the bookshelf, and injected a bit of spiritual power into them. He immediately felt different, as if something was absorbing his spiritual power. He pursed his lips and increased the output of his spiritual power. Suddenly, the bookshelf that had been motionless just now began to shake slightly in place.

It turns out that this is not a mechanism at all, but a formation!

This formation is not advanced at all, but it incorporates a little bit of folk mechanics, so it is generally difficult for a practitioner to see through it. And after Su Ziyi injected spiritual power into it and forcibly activated the formation, the originally silent mechanism immediately showed its flaws, allowing Su Ziyi to follow the clues and find it.

This is a five-element formation with the bookshelf as the formation point, and the mechanism Su Ziyi found is the formation eye.

He tapped his fingers on the side of the bookshelf in the middle, and in an instant, a suction force automatically extracted part of the spiritual power from Su Ziyi's body. Although it was not much, the feeling of being robbed made Su Ziyi feel a little bad, and his eyebrows subconsciously raised. Wrinkled. When he relaxed his brows, the bookshelf that had only been shaking in place began to move.

And their movement trajectory was obviously the one Su Ziyi had seen before.

After a while, the hole that had just been closed appeared in front of Su Ziyi again. Su Ziyi reached down with his consciousness and found that there was a brick passage underneath, and he didn't know where it led. Moreover, this brick was weird and could interfere with people's consciousness. Su Ziyi's consciousness was not even five feet away, but found nothing. After making sure that the people who had just gone down were not disturbed, Su Ziyi cautiously approached the entrance of the cave