Chapter 537 - 538

Chapter 537 The hatred of the world

Is Diyue in civil turmoil?

What kind of chaos?

It is already known to everyone that Diyue has a land without spirit, but no one outside knows that on that land, a new country has been established, a country exclusively for ordinary people - the State of Qin. The country is at war with the cultivators of the Diyue Kingdom.

At first glance, this news may seem a bit funny, but it is indeed true, and the war between Qin and Diyue has been going on for several years, and this country was only established after the war between the two countries. They were just a group of unorganized militias before, but after they rose up to resist, many talents emerged among them, and they led the disorganized ordinary people, and this completely set off a war between the two countries.

The reason for the war is very simple. It is simply that the oppression of ordinary people by the cultivators of Diyue Kingdom has reached the limit that ordinary people cannot bear.

It's all death anyway, so it's better to die with something worthwhile.

In this way, turbulence gradually arose between the two countries. At the beginning, the two sides were just fighting. After all, the Diyue Kingdom had a deep foundation. Even if it could not use its spiritual power on Qin’s territory, it was still much stronger than Qin’s. Therefore, the situation of the war was almost Qin’s defeat by Di. Yue Guo pressed down and hit. But no one expected that at this juncture, something strange would happen in the two countries.

The number of non-spiritual places increased by 30%.

And it is still expanding at an extremely fast rate.

This suddenly reversed the entire war situation.

Originally, the Qin State had no other advantages except its large population. But after this incident, their territory grew rapidly, and because they all had a desperate mentality to resist the Diyue Kingdom, they took more ruthless actions and became less hesitant in doing things. It didn't take long for them to overthrow the Diyue Kingdom. The advance army sent into Qin's country was defeated.

In addition, there is another point that cannot be ignored - the troops of Diyue Kingdom are also ordinary people.

Cultivators exploit ordinary people regardless of their closeness or distance, and they will not receive preferential treatment just because the people in the army are serving for them. Therefore, the complaints against the cultivators of the Diyue Kingdom among the army are no lower than those of the people of the Qin Kingdom. . So when the situation turned around and the cultivators of the Diyue Kingdom killed their commander in anger, all their resentment came flooding back.

The Qin State, which had long planned, did not waste any time and used various methods to sow the seeds of rebellion among the soldiers and people of the Diyue Kingdom, instigating many people to rebel.

At this point, many people left Diyue Kingdom and came to Qin Kingdom one after another.

At first, the people of Diyue Kingdom didn't take this matter too seriously. After all, there was never a place for ordinary people in their eyes.

Even if the people above know that if this matter continues to develop, it will have a great impact on the entire Diyue Kingdom. But the low-level cultivators below who were in charge of the counties were still indulged in the most powerful fantasies of cultivators. Apart from being a little angry about these things and killing some people who fled, they did nothing else.

Such cold-blooded and cruel methods did not dissuade the people of the Diyue Kingdom from fleeing, but instead made them worse.

Therefore, when the cultivators of the Diyue Kingdom were racking their brains to eliminate the Qin State, one after another the common people of the counties quietly left the Diyue Kingdom and defected to the Qin State. By the time the people of Diyue Kingdom realized that something was wrong, the general population of Diyue Kingdom had already been reduced by two-thirds.