Chapter 791 - 792

Chapter 791 The strange movements of monsters

Being stared at by Su Ziyi like this, the hairs all over Zelong's body almost stood up.

Even though it subconsciously wanted to escape, it was tightly clamped by Su Yulang's hands, and it couldn't move at all without using its spiritual power. Moreover, it was reluctant to hurt Su Yulang. After Su Yulang looked at it with a smile, it shamefully compromised.

"That's okay..."

That's what he said, but it was very difficult to actually find the mountain charm.

The only castles in Yuzhi Country are basically abandoned cities left many years ago, so there is no city that belongs only to the monsters themselves. Even in the territory of the twelve demon kings, the place where the largest number of demon beasts gather is just a cave dug into the mountain wall. Most of them live in different places and only come together when the demon king summons them. stand up. Therefore, compared to human cultivators, the monster clan is too unorganized. If it were not for their stronger physical strength, they would have been devoured by other clans long ago.

But now -

following Zelong, Su Ziyi and the others successfully sneaked into the depths of the Country of Night, but they soon encountered obstacles.

Because the monster beasts that were originally scattered everywhere, for some unknown reason, several ethnic groups gathered together, making a noise as if they were discussing something. This is not a big deal at first, but when one, two or even many of these groups appear and directly block their whereabouts, something seems wrong.

Two miles away, a group of eighth-level white-bellied snakes blocked the forest.

They are obviously a group of cold-blooded animals, but at this moment, they are not afraid of the sun at all. They lie lazily on the ground, letting the sun shine and spread all over the floor.

Originally, it was just a detour for Su Ziyi and the others, but beyond this jungle, there was a flat grassland. Unless they could get rid of each other in a very short period of time, at the opponent's speed, They will definitely fall into a fierce battle, which will attract several other ethnic groups not far from here.

That would make things big.

Even if they try to sneak in secretly, they will be in vain.

So Su Ziyi and the others didn't want to do this just in case.

"How about it? Do you have any good ideas?" If it weren't for the large number, Su Ziyi really wanted to just pick it over with a sword, but he couldn't. Therefore, he lowered his head and looked at Zelong to see if the other party had a better solution. After all, the other party was a native of the country of Xi, and he had successfully brought him into the country of Xiu last time. He must have a solution to the problem in front of him.

But Zelong really has no good solution.

The White-bellied Golden Snake is a monster with very keen senses. When there is no wind, it will be discovered by the opponent as long as it is within two miles of the opponent. When there is wind, it is even worse. They can smell the location of existences dozens of miles away, and even determine the identity of the other party.

It's amazing that they haven't been discovered yet.

The branches and leaves above the head rustled, and the breeze blew the smell of earth far away. The motionless white-bellied snake crawling on the ground also squirmed a little, but in the end it just changed its position and continued to lie down.

"Something is coming." Zelong whispered.

Needless to say, Su Ziyi and the others have already felt it.