Chapter 691 - 692

Chapter 691 Advancement to Xuan Level

What kind of person would build such a hut here?

While Su Ziyi was obsessed with deciphering the secret of the waste pill, Su Yulang behind the room was also thinking about this issue.

My father has been in that state for three days. He was a little worried at first. When he thought about the limited time in the secret realm, he was also very anxious. But when he thought about what they had gained here, which was far greater than what they had gained outside, he was no longer upset.

With those spiritual herbs, they made their money back this time.

Therefore, he had some thoughts to think about other things.

Su Ziyi had stayed in the house and did not come to the back, so he didn't know that in the open space behind the hut, there was a small grave bag and an empty tombstone with no writing on it under the bamboo. It just stood there alone, with the bamboo shadows dangling on it, unchanged no matter how many years passed.

When Su Yulang saw this, he was slightly surprised.

He subconsciously thought that the person buried in this grave was either the owner of the hut or someone close to him. With this kind of speculation and curiosity, he walked around the grave, but saw nothing. The empty tombstone was empty, not a single word was written on it, which really made him unable to start.

Therefore, when he could not answer his inner doubts, he had no choice but to go back and continue meditating.

However, Su Ziyi took longer than Su Yulang thought this time. Every time he came out of the cultivation state, the only thing he could face was the tombstone. And maybe because he had seen it too many times, he actually saw something unusual on it - it was true that there was nothing written on the tombstone, but there were small patterns carved on the top, bottom, left and right of the tombstone. Just looking at it like this, it looked quite good. Exquisite.

Since he had nothing to do, he went over to take a look.

But just because he looked at it like this, he found that these patterns didn't seem to be patterns? Suddenly, he became serious. If he couldn't see clearly with the naked eye, he would use his spiritual consciousness. And relying on his spiritual consciousness, he was surprised to find that these patterns were really not patterns, but words! And the words are almost the same as those on the rubbings Su Ziyi once obtained!

Suddenly, he became energetic.

After spending some time, he rubbed all the words on the tombstone and made it into a readable size. And just when he was holding a stack of paper and still hesitating whether to disturb Su Ziyi, a strong wave of spiritual energy suddenly exploded from the hut, and at the same time, an intoxicating fragrance filled the air. Kailai - it's the scent of elixir.

And being able to emit such a strong and pleasant elixir...

Although Su Yulang didn't know how to make elixirs, he still had some understanding of elixirs. So after understanding it, his eyes suddenly lit up and he rushed over holding the thing in his hand. When he arrived at the door, Su Ziyi was taking the last step. He held his breath and stared at the three pills taking shape in Su Ziyi's hands with wide eyes, and then he breathed a long sigh of relief.

It worked.

It's a mysterious level elixir.

Every time Su Ziyi spoke, Su Yulang was already celebrating for him: "Congratulations! Father!" He knew that his father had been stuck on the bottleneck of Xuan-level elixirs for quite some time, so after seeing his father successfully refining After getting the Xuan-level elixir, he was really happy for his father: "Congratulations, father, for breaking through to the Xuan-level!"