Chapter 697 - 698

Chapter 697: Changes in the Secret Realm

"These Lehu people should have other information."

"Otherwise, this secret realm is not particularly big, and no one has said that they have encountered them until now." Xiang Nanyu frowned slightly: "This is a brand new secret realm, who can I don’t understand either.”

“If anyone has clues, it will not only be one step ahead of others.”

This kind of thing cannot stand to be thought about, because no matter who it is, as long as they care about it, they will feel depressed and panicked. . Therefore, after Xiang Nanyu said this, he forced himself to put aside the unhappiness in his heart and focus on Su Ziyi again: "Are you really not going to go with us?" Although he was rejected by Su Ziyi before, after saying these words again, he felt that he had become familiar with Su Ziyi again, so it was inevitable that he would feel a little anxious in his heart.

"Although the family blocked the news in every possible way this time, we still got a lot of information through some channels." "So, it might be better if you

come with us."

He looked at Su Ziyi eagerly, but it was a pity that Su Ziyi only replied gave him a somewhat distant smile. He sighed in his heart, knowing that this was not feasible. When he lowered his head and looked at his bandaged wound, he couldn't help but feel sarcastic and felt a little sick.

So, the two of them stopped talking.

However, the Shuang'er next to him couldn't stand it anymore. Because Xiang Nanyu had been protecting him, he was not injured and had been listening to the conversation between the two. But now, seeing Su Ziyi planning to leave with Su Yulang, while feeling disgusted with Xiang Nanyu's uselessness in his heart, he hurriedly stood up and said hurriedly: "You may not know, but the people stationed in front of the ruins of the Immortal Palace in the north There is a tenth-level monster, and the major families are preparing to gather all the major families to deal with it." "

By then, there will definitely be a lot of turmoil." "

There will also be a lot of loopholes."

"Although the two of us have great cultivation I'm not as good as you, but I have a lot of information that you don't know, so senior, you might as well consider cooperating with us." He was a little anxious at first when he spoke, but as he spoke, he became inexplicably Chengzhu felt confident, convinced that Su Ziyi would not be indifferent to his words.

But it is a pity that Su Ziyi really has no idea in his heart.

But because he kept the same expression, he didn't leave directly. He thought he had been persuaded, so he quickly continued: "We don't want to threaten seniors, but we just want to think more and want our own safety. It's just an extra guarantee."

"Anyway, senior, you are not at a loss, right?" "

You are also going to the north, and we happen to have information in hand. If the two sides cooperate, we can gain harvest before the family. What's wrong?" His eyes were blazing, and he looked proud and proud, and he was sure that Su Ziyi would agree to him.

It's a pity that Su Ziyi disappeared with Su Yulang in the next second.

Shuang'er, who was left where he was, took a while to react. Then, his face became very different, he looked very angry, and he cursed loudly: "Who is this person..." Behind him, Xiang Nanyu didn't say a word, looked a little depressed, lowered his eyes, I don’t know what I’m thinking.

"Father?" Su Yulang was a little confused. He didn't know why Su Ziyi had such a bad attitude towards that Shuang'er, almost to the point of being dismissive.