Chapter 789 - 790

Chapter 789 The two phases converge

——"Whoops!"

The sword of Yuanxu penetrated the neck of an unsuspecting ninth-level monster. The sword energy was twisted, and the flesh and blood were directly smashed into pieces, splattering all over the ground, shocking the others. A monster.

"Who?!"

Under the loud shout of the leading ninth-level monster beast, Su Ziyi revealed his figure, and the sharp aura on his body immediately made the opponent smell the smell of danger. The remaining ninth-level monsters even He also took a few steps back. When Jin Xijiao Niu, who was already going to die here today, saw Su Ziyi, a glimmer of hope suddenly appeared in his eyes.

Bian Qing and Su Yulang also followed.

Without saying a word, after the Yuanxu Sword returned to Su Ziyi's hand, Su Ziyi went up and picked out a ninth-order peak monster, leaving the other one for the Jinxi Horned Ox. Bian Qing and Su Yulang tried to stop the few ninth-level monsters that were still alive. They also knew that with their own abilities, it was impossible to kill each other, so they only wanted to delay the deal and did not dare to expect too much. .

But fortunately, the Kim Sik Horn Beef was not too disappointing.

It is the overlord of the party, and its methods are not bad among the twelve demon kings. This time, it was besieged by two demon kings and their men, and then it fell at a disadvantage. Now, with Su Ziyi's help, it would not ruin the opportunity brought by Su Ziyi even if it tried its best. It used its innate magical power to directly trap the opponent in place.

——"Duh!"

Not long after, it took advantage of the opponent's unpreparedness to attack from behind, and quickly closed the distance while the opponent was hastily parrying. When the other party realizes that he has been deceived, what greets him is the bloody mouth of the golden and tin-horned ox. Without any hesitation at all, the Jinxi Horned Ox bit the opponent's neck in one bite. With a strong jaw force and a twist of the neck, a large piece of flesh and blood was torn off directly. The mouth was filled with sweet and fishy blood, and it went down the throat to the stomach. flow away.

"Ah!" The roar echoed through the sky.

Upon hearing this shrill cry, the eyes of the ninth-level monsters that had caught Bian Qing and Su Yulang a little off guard flashed with panic, and their movements became a little sluggish. Bian Qing and Su Yulang took a breath, took the opportunity to break away from their surroundings, and came close to Su Ziyi, who had also just finished fighting.

The result was no surprise.

After the battle, the Jinxi Horned Ox didn't even exchange polite greetings with Su Ziyi and the others. He stretched out his claws and dug open the belly of the ninth-level peak monster it had killed. In front of Su Ziyi and the others, he dug out the demon pill and took a gulp. Swallowed. The internal organs and intestines were leaking all over the floor. It looked very dirty, but the Golden and Tin Horned Ox didn't mind at all. After swallowing the demon pill, it lowered its head and bit the corpse again.

Listening to the sound of biting and chewing, Su Ziyi and the others couldn't help but frowned and turned their heads to the side, unable to bear to look directly.

After eating a whole ninth-level peak monster, Jinxihorn Ox felt that it was enough. He closed his eyes and lay down on the spot to rest. But Su Ziyi looked at the rolling spiritual energy on the other side and knew that the other side was actually practicing and recovering. In this regard, Su Ziyi did not show any impatience. He just whispered a few words to Bian Qing and Su Yulang, and led the two of them to keep the remaining useful parts of the monster.