Chapter 763 - 764

Chapter 763 Nascent Soul Cultivator

It was ten years later that I saw Xu Zhique again.

On this day, Su Ziyi just walked out of the pharmacy and suddenly saw a figure standing at the door of his home. He was stunned, but the next moment he immediately became nervous, with a look of fear on his face.

The other party came to the door, but he didn't feel anything at all.

The hairs on his back were about to stand up at this moment, but before he could react, the other party turned his back to Su Ziyi and came face to face with Su Ziyi.

"Sect Master?!" Su Ziyi exclaimed in surprise.

"Long time no see." Compared with more than ten years ago, Xu Zhique has almost not changed at all. Instead, he has an even more mysterious aura about him. Su Ziyi was stunned for a moment, then his mouth opened uncontrollably, his eyes were full of shock, and he blurted out: "Have you been promoted to the Nascent Soul stage?" In his heart, he first marveled at Xu Zhique's power, and then turned into Worried.

Xu Zhique looked at Su Ziyi's furrowed eyebrows and knew what he was worried about. He smiled lightly and said, "It's okay." After hearing what he said, Su Ziyi took a closer look and found that there was nothing obvious about the other person.

The situation of spiritual energy escaping. Thinking about the green-blooded lotus seeds in his hand, Su Ziyi immediately guessed that the other party must have had adventures in the past ten years, and it was not too unusual to find a way to suppress the escape of spiritual energy in the body.

Only then did he feel relieved.

At this time, the sun had just risen and was hanging in the sky like an underripe poached egg. The surrounding woods were still full of mist, and it was quite cold for people standing inside. Su Ziyi hurriedly welcomed the person in, but when Xu Zhique moved, there was a rustling sound on the tree he was standing on. Su Ziyi looked up and saw a young man wearing a black shirt jumping down from above.

Su Ziyi squinted for a while, looking at the outline of the other person's face and vaguely recognizing him.

It was the boy who left with Xu Zhique.

Unexpectedly, after such a long time, the other party has also changed drastically. The person who still needed someone to carry him when walking has grown into an outstanding young man who has reached the stage of Qi refining.

It's really amazing.

The Su family's wooden house was still the same as before. Xu Zhique didn't feel unfamiliar and sat down. While Su Ziyi was pouring tea for him, he said, "Xia Zheng is here, right?" "Huh?" Su Ziyi didn't think about it. Knowing this, the other party nodded directly and said, "Well, you have been staying with me for more than ten years." After saying that, he told Xu Zhique everything about Xia Zheng.

Just as Su Ziyi had thought before, Xia Zheng's physical condition was getting worse day by day without activating the monster bloodline.

Even though Su Ziyi tried his best and used a lot of precious spiritual herbs, he still couldn't cure him. Now his cultivation level has dropped to the fourth level of Qi refining stage, and his originally handsome appearance has turned into that of an ordinary old man. However, as time goes by, The chill caused by the killings still remains. "If this continues, it may be the end of this year." Su Ziyi was not in a high mood when talking about this matter.

Over the years, he has made great progress. He is already a Xuan-level seventh-level alchemist. Outside the world, he can basically be said to be a leader.