Chapter 806 - 807

Chapter 806 The secret realm opens

On this day, the remaining strong cultivators on the Qingze continent all rushed in one direction from all directions.

Because he did not want to cause unnecessary conflicts, Su Ziyi did not let Jinxi Horned Ox and Zelong go with them. Instead, he left marks along the way and asked Jinxi Horned Ox and them to follow them.

And as soon as they left, they left for half a month.

Contrary to everyone's expectations, the location of the Fallen Immortal Secret Realm was not in the depths of the Fallen Fairy Forest. Instead, they kept walking outside and did not stop until they almost reached the spiritless area. Feeling the thin spiritual energy around them, no matter whether they were monsters, human cultivators, or evil cultivators, they were all quiet at this moment. No one stood up to stir up trouble.

Su Ziyi stood on the top of a tree, looking towards the Soulless Land, and found that just ten miles away, the environment on both sides was already completely different. On the other side of the soulless land, there is a withered image. All the spiritual grass and spiritual plants have disappeared. Ordinary plants have also lost the nourishment of spiritual energy and become less vivid. The leaves look like they are covered with a layer of dust. Like mist.

I haven't seen this kind of scenery for a long time.

Su Ziyi didn't know what the future of Qingze Continent would be like. It may be like what happened on earth. After a very long period of feudal dynasty, with the development of productive forces, new social systems and new ideas emerged... After rounds of changes, something like Similar technologies on Earth have developed into different civilizations... But these people can no longer see this, and it is also something that most practitioners here do not want to see.

Therefore, Su Ziyi only looked at it for a few times and then looked away.

It was only here that the key mark in the palm of my hand stopped burning and turned into an ordinary black mark. Everyone waited and waited, but the key never responded. It was not yet time to think about what happened, so everyone could only continue to wait patiently. While waiting, more and more cultivators and monsters arrived here.

It was also at this time that everyone discovered that there were many people around who were very good at hiding themselves while pretending to be pigs and eating tigers.

Especially after several cultivators who had been sentenced to evil cultivation found out that their original sect had the key in their hands, their eyes almost popped out, and they looked furious. If it weren't for the thin spiritual energy here, I'm afraid they would have started fighting long ago. The cultivators who were glared at by them were mentally prepared before they came over. Without even looking at those people, they came directly to Xuan Cang Sect, as if they were about to defect.

Although everyone in the Xuan Cang Sect knew that this alliance was actually fragile, and that the other party might even stab them in the back, they did not refuse their approach, but they would not get too close.

And this is enough for those somewhat shameless sects.

It was not until ten days later that there were no new faces added.

The long wait made the surrounding atmosphere quite tense. If it weren't for the pressure from above in each camp, there would have been chaos long ago.

The monster beasts and evil cultivators did not stay in the same territory as Xuan Cang Sect and the others, but were separated by a little distance. Therefore, after Su Ziyi and the others arrived, they did not see Zi Xi and Shan Mei, nor did they feel their aura. But they must be there.