Chapter 731 - 732

Chapter 731 Current Situation

——"Oh my God, I finally caught up with you."

After flying with his sword all the way, Su Yulang finally caught up with Zelong outside Shuiyun Town. He couldn't figure out why Zelong was obviously just a second-level monster, but To be able to run so fast.

I can't figure it out, but in the end I can only attribute it to my talent.

Shuiyun Town today is much worse than when Su Yulang and the others left. If the houses built in the past years were not still there, the entire town would actually be as dilapidated as a remote village. Therefore, Su Yulang did not plan to stay in Shuiyun Town. The only thing that gave him a headache was how to deal with Zelong.

Are you taking it with you?

Or send it back?

Zelong had lived with Su Yulang for so long that he had already figured out Su Yulang's temperament, so when he saw Su Yulang's face looking pensive, he acted clever and clever, causing Su Yulang to take it seriously and soften his heart. Furthermore, if you want to send Zelong back, you need to spend more spiritual stones to activate the teleportation array. Although their family is richer than before, it is better to save some resources such as spiritual stones, which are becoming less and less.

Therefore, Su Yulang tapped Zelong's nose and warned in a somewhat stern tone: "You can follow me, but you can't be naughty, and you can't run away from me, you know?" Zelong whined twice, and Su Yulang simply said When it is said yes.

After making the decision, Su Yulang carried Zelong and headed southwest.

Nowadays, the world has changed greatly, and the situation in the world has become dominated by Xuan Cang Sect. The aristocratic families and Lehu people in the north have experienced a sharp decline in spiritual energy in recent years, and have been cut off from the Xuan Cang Sect to the Meteor Fairy Forest. They have fewer and fewer resources, and their strength has become increasingly weak. As for the rebels and evil cultivators, due to the discovery and attention of Xuan Cang Sect, they have been forced to retreat in recent years, and the rebels have returned to Qixing Lake.

It can be said that currently no force dares to stir up trouble on Xuan Cang Sect.

Because of this, the prosperity that is rarely seen in the north and east can be easily seen here, especially the farther southwest you go and the closer you are to the Xuancang Sect, the larger the city and the larger the population. Much... Xuan Cang Sect manages this place very well, and even because there are no messy other forces dictating things, the whole place is showing a prosperous scene, even stronger than the original Dai Kingdom.

Because of this, when Su Yulang took Zelong all the way, Zelong was almost dazzled by the world of ordinary people.

Although ordinary people cannot practice cultivation, they are very good at eating, playing, etc. Cong Zelong, a country bumpkin who has never been out of the mountains, was shocked and wanted to lick everything he saw. If it weren't for Su Yulang's strong suppression, I don't know where they would have gone.

But things were like this, and by the time Su Yulang arrived at Xuan Cang Sect, more than half a month had passed.

Today's Xuan Cang Sect is no longer what it was when we first came here. Although it is not as good as Xuancang Mountain in Dai State, it is unique here. Within fifty miles around it is the scope of their sect, with houses, palaces, spiritual beasts and spiritual grass... what was originally on Xuancang Mountain in Dai State, here Everything is available. Although it has only been a few decades, it has already accumulated a certain sense of heritage.