Chapter 517 - 518

Chapter 517 Zhu Gang’s request

"He's dead." Su Ziyi stated the facts dryly.

"Yeah." Zhu Lian is very sensitive to breath, so he naturally knows it the moment the other person dies. However, there was no expression on his face, and he looked neither happy nor annoyed, but Su Ziyi really felt a sense of low pressure on him.

As for the reason, Su Ziyi didn't need to guess.

The other party died at the wrong time.

There are still many questions yet to be answered.

Even if he made a lot of guesses based on the injuries left on their bodies and seemed to agree with them, in the end, the guesses were just guesses. Without other evidence to support them, they could never be taken seriously.

And—

the speculation put forward by Su Ziyi was scary enough.

I don't know how long it took before Zhu Lian broke the silence: "He was already dying. This is normal." He was sober and rational, and naturally he would not blame Su Ziyi for the death of this person. However, he still has some things that he wants to ask Su Ziyi to do -

"If the situation in Diyue Kingdom is really as you guessed, then this is not just a matter of Diyue Kingdom." "

After all, The distance there from Dai Kingdom is not particularly far. Maybe ten years from now, or a hundred years from now, this land may become another Diyue Kingdom. What will we, our disciples, and our descendants do then? " His words were not unfounded worries, but real worries. Su Ziyi could completely understand the sorrow in Zhu Lian's heart, which was filled with the world.

However, Diyue Kingdom has spent so many years failing to completely resolve this matter, so what can they do? Want to watch the fun?

"So, I want you to go to Diyue Kingdom to explore the situation and see if things are really as you guessed." Zhu Lian said seriously, his expression was very serious, and he was obviously not joking with Su Ziyi. . But Su Ziyi couldn't accept this serious request. He smiled silently at the corner of his mouth, his expression looked very bad, and his tone could not be said to be very polite: "You'd better find someone else." Things happened in Zhenkou Town

. He just wanted to return to the dam as soon as possible to find Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

He had been gone for so long, and he didn't know what happened to those two people.

But Zhu Lian just looked at him like this, his eyes unblinking.

After a long while, Su Ziyi finally accepted Zhu Lian's attitude, rubbed his face in frustration and said, "Really, I want to go back to find my husband and my children. You can find someone else." Although he entered the path of cultivation, But in terms of mentality, he will always be just a mortal. Don't expect him to be as selfless as Zhu Lian or Cui Yu. He always puts his own family first in his heart.

Therefore, he didn't want to agree to this kind of thing.

But - "Except for you, there is no one else worthy of my trust to do this." Su Ziyi lowered his head and heard Zhu Lian say this. "You are an alchemist, and you know a lot more about the physical conditions of practitioners than ordinary practitioners. Moreover, you are smart, calm, and if you identify a goal, you will work hard to do it without being disturbed by other things. No matter what Is the thing standing in front of me good or bad?"

"Therefore, I can only ask you."

"Junior Brother Su."

"Ha." Su Ziyi lowered his head and hummed twice, feeling a little bit concerned about Zhu Lian's tenderness card. Dismissive, but even if he is disdainful, what's the use? When he decided to refuse again, a jade pendant with a white dragon pattern appeared in his field of vision, being held by a hand. Su Ziyi didn't need to look to know that the owner of this hand was Zhu Lian.