Chapter 563 - 564

Chapter 563: They are both twins

——

"pahj!!!"

In an instant, a sharp scream broke through the silence of the forest, attracting a swarm of birds.

Su Ziyi, who was more than ten miles away, raised his head and looked over there with feeling. At this moment, he was It was also full of blood, and it was obvious that he had just experienced a dusty battle.

But when he felt something strange in his heart, he immediately speeded up and headed over there.

The blood of the chameleon monitor was indescribable, and the blood poured over him The scene was really horrifying, completely beyond the psychological endurance limit of the two children.

Therefore, while the young man was still in a state of fear and daze, the two children were already screaming at the top of their lungs, crying loudly, and were shocked. The young man's ears were a little deafened, and he came back to his senses belatedly.

Zhihuai saw that the other man's originally dull eyes became brighter when he slowly lowered his head to look at the blood on his body, and he knew The other party was obviously shocked. Especially the cold light in the other party's eyes that almost solidified in the next second, it truly showed that this person was extremely hateful in his heart, but because everything around him was a mess. Ranma didn't know which one to do first.

Cui Yishan was only a moment behind before he stepped forward to pick up the two children and comforted them.

Although Liao Jiang was also frightened by the monster, he was the elder brother after all. When he saw his younger brother crying, he immediately suppressed the fear in his heart. He jumped off Zhihuai's back and ran to Liao He in a few steps. He used Cui Yishan to wipe the blood from Liao He's face. , comforting his younger brother with a sweet voice.

But Liao He was so frightened that he couldn't listen to his words at all, and kept howling at the top of his voice.

On this side, Zhihuai was a little embarrassed. He was asked to take care of the child, and he also If he could do some physical work, he couldn't do it like Su Ziyi did to comfort the children, so when the scene was in chaos, he stood there alone and felt a little at a loss. Especially when he saw When the young man across from him wiped the blood off his body with a disgusted look on his face, he felt even more uncomfortable. If he had been more sleepy, this kind of thing wouldn't have happened at all. If Su Ziyi was

here

... ...

Thinking of this, Zhihuai felt even more upset.

He couldn't get involved with the two children, so he had better not make trouble. So when he saw the young man's face getting dirtier and dirtier, he quickly took out two handkerchiefs from his storage bag He handed one piece to the other person, took the other piece in his hand, and poured some water on it. When the man had just wiped off the blood on Zijiang's face with a dry handkerchief, he easily wiped it with a wet handkerchief. He wiped the person's face from the forehead down.

This wipe was completely unexpected by the other person. The other person was stunned for a moment, and suddenly opened Zhihuai's face with such force that Zhihuai couldn't help but curse. He shouted: "I'm sick -" Before he could finish the word, it was stuck in his throat, because the moment the other person slapped his hand away, he seemed to see a touch of red on the other person's forehead?

The man reacted quickly. Almost as soon as he slapped Zhihuai away, he immediately turned his head and covered his forehead with his hand. However, his action was undoubtedly trying to cover up, which made Zhihuai more and more sure that he had seen it right