Chapter 491 - 492

Chapter 491 Hundred Years Flood

Standing beside the bed, Bian Qing had a frown on his face.

After Elder Yao withdrew his hand to feel the pulse, he quickly asked: "How is it? Elder Yao, is my husband okay?" He looked anxious, and so did Su Yulang.

Elder Yao said "hmm".

He also looked tired, and his voice was dry and dull: "It's okay. He just fainted due to excessive consumption. There is no big problem in itself. And he also took pills in advance, so he recovered fairly well." It's better, but this process requires a lot of spiritual power and energy, and I probably won't wake up in the next few days, so you can relax." Hearing what Elder Yao said, Bian Qing and Su Yulang felt a little comforted

.

After sending Elder Yao away, Bian Qing and Su Yulang did not always hang around Su Ziyi, because in addition to being Su Ziyi's family members, they were also members of the Xuan Cang Sect. This time the matter has basically come to an end here, but there are still many problems that have not been resolved, so after settling Su Ziyi, the two of them took turns going out on missions.

While Bian Qing and the two were busy outside, Su Ziyi had already begun to understand Zi Yu's sword skills in the sea of ​​consciousness.

Although it seemed completely different from the Zhiyi Sword Technique taught to him by Zi Yi, after careful dissection and in-depth digging, Su Ziyi discovered that the two actually came from the same lineage. Although it was not obvious, they both practiced Qing Qing. He had vaguely felt the final battle between spirits. It was precisely because of this vague feeling that he became interested in the swordsmanship taught by Ziyu.

It has its shape first, and then its bones.

When Su Ziyi continued to imitate and study Zi Yu's sword skills, some moves from the Zhiyi Sword Art would flash through his mind from time to time. Although those moves were different from Zi Yu's sword moves, there were similarities in them. Such similarities grew as he practiced more and more, and in the end, he was able to understand Ziyu's sword moves with the help of his understanding of the Zhiyi Sword Technique.

Combining the two, Su Ziyi's understanding of the two sword techniques improved by leaps and bounds.

Sometimes he awkwardly changed the sword moves taught by Ziyu, and sometimes he practiced the first three levels of the Zhiyi Sword Technique he had mastered. After many times, he was proficient in any set of sword techniques, especially the Zhiyi Sword Technique. He had almost perfected every move, and he could hear the rustling sound of the sword piercing the air with a casual swing of the sword. sound.

Suddenly, Su Ziyi had an epiphany.

He didn't know which acupuncture point in his mind was opened by that move. Suddenly, the speed of the sword moves in his hand slowed down, and with an extremely jerky and reluctant gesture, he made a move that he had never used before. Sword moves. It's just that this move seemed too forced for him. Just halfway through using it, his face turned pale.

If he were standing here in real life at this moment, his forehead would probably be covered with a thin layer of sweat.

The bad start did not dampen Su Ziyi's enthusiasm to continue. After taking a breath and resting, he tried again with the sword, although he failed again. After failing several times in a row, Su Ziyi, who was already a little weak, stopped and began to slowly review his recent actions in his mind, trying to find out his problem.

He can do it.

He wasn't supposed to fail.

Su Ziyi has always maintained strong perseverance in the face of the goals he has set. After somewhat figuring out what the problem was, he started again and immersed himself in it. If you fail, summarize the problem, and try again after summarizing. The next time will always be a little better than the last time, and the final result will always be satisfactory.