Chapter 705 - 706

Chapter 705: Heaven does not allow it

This scene in front of me is not the first time I have seen it.

But no matter how many times he sees it, Su Ziyi will always be deeply shocked by it.

Countless white light spots rose from the corpse of the monster he had been hunting for several days. The hazy white light seemed to be a layer of holy light, making the bloody monster look less scary. Just like what Su Ziyi saw last time, the entire valley seemed to be covered with a bright white blanket, and even Su Ziyi's feet were crowded.

They jumped slightly like monsters one by one, gathering together little by little, and finally condensed into a huge white light pillar, heading straight towards the distant dark night.

So beautiful.

Su Ziyi, who was already very exhausted, suddenly became sober when he saw this scene, and his whole mind was intoxicated by this grand beauty.

At this time, Su Ziyi suddenly felt warmth on his legs. When he looked down, he found that a large number of white light spots had climbed up his legs at some point, almost reaching his thighs. Wherever they passed, Su Ziyi could feel an extremely pure spiritual power drilling into his veins. The pain in his muscles and the lack of spiritual power decreased rapidly.

Su Ziyi was a little overwhelmed by this sudden benefit.

He turned his head and looked at Dr. Li, but the doctor just smiled and shook his head, and stepped back automatically to avoid staining a single white spot. Su Ziyi was speechless. He was so stunned that he only heard Doctor Li whispering softly: "This is your reward, enjoy it..." After saying that, he disappeared into the dark night, and he didn't know where he went.

Although Doctor Li said this, it took Su Ziyi a while before the confusion in his eyes slowly faded away.

More and more white light creeps up on him, and from a distance, he seems to be glowing. He took a deep breath, put the Yuanxu Sword back into his dantian, and sat up cross-legged to meditate. Suddenly, more white dots wrapped around him, wrapping him into a ball. He and the sky-reaching light pillar were like mountain peaks and hills, standing erect in the white ocean.

...

Bian Qing and Su Yulang are going crazy.

Doctor Li suddenly took action, neither of them could stop him, and Su Ziyi disappeared from their eyes. The two of them wanted to chase each other in the direction in which they left, but they didn't expect that before they went out, they were entangled by the spiritual plants near Dr. Li's house! These spiritual plants are affected by the formation, and they are endless and cannot be killed at all. And these spiritual plants just wanted to trap Bian Qing and Su Yulang here, so both sides were anxious, and no one could do anything about the other.

By the time Su Ziyi and Doctor Li returned to the hut, they were exhausted.

Bian Qing was about to take a breath and go up again, but he didn't expect that the spiritual plants that had been twisting and turning as soon as he waved the whip suddenly became quiet, and then moved away to both sides like curtains being lifted, revealing two people who were going in. Two figures walking. Bian Qing's eyes lit up on the spot, and he rushed over excitedly: "Husband!"

He held Su Ziyi's arms tightly with both hands, and kept his mouth tightly closed after calling out that sound.

Su Ziyi could tell from his trembling hands how unstable his mood was now, so he hugged him quickly and injected spiritual power into his body. With this input, Su Ziyi realized how depleted the spiritual power in his body was. His face suddenly became a little ugly, and his eyes towards Doctor Li became colder.