Chapter 821 - 822

Chapter 821 Falling into the Abyss

——"Dang!"

"Heh."

"The mantis' arm is like a chariot." Su Ziyi was pushed away with a sword, and a strange laughter burst out from Zixi's throat, and the expression on his face became strange. At first glance, he looked like he was being hoodwinked. It was like a layer of black mist, and there were fangs growing out of the flesh: "Since you want to give it a try, I will come and play with you."

"I just happened to come to see the person who has been favored by my senior brother, what does it look like?" After saying that, he waved his long sword in his hand, and half of a sharp-angled mountain below collapsed.

——"Boom!"

When Su Ziyi heard Zi Xi's words, a flash of shock flashed in his eyes: "You!" Su Ziyi still remembers the state Zi Xi showed last time, and it doesn't seem like he still remembers the previous things... And now, this is -

"Have you recovered your memory?" Because of the shock, his voice couldn't help but become sharper.

"What have I forgotten?" Zi Xi's eyes showed a trace of disdain: "It's just the words of an ant." If his eyes were not so twinkling, the credibility of this statement might be higher.

But no matter what, Su Ziyi no longer had the intention to explore the truth or falsehood.

Because, before the other party had finished speaking, the sword move had already struck in front of him. In the blink of an eye, the distance of dozens of feet became face to face, and Su Ziyi could even clearly see the bloodshot eyes in the other person's eyes. But before he could react, Zi Xi spat out a few words coldly: "The first move of the Zhiyi Sword Jue - Spread without a trace!" Su Ziyi's body was thrown up directly, and the pressure of the sword energy directly hit him. It cut through his protection and left several blood stains on his upper body.

"Ahem -" With just one move, Su Ziyi was knocked directly into the ground. After turning over, he spat out a mouthful of blood. Then his injured body couldn't help coughing, and soon his jaw was covered in blood. .

"Is that it?"

"That's too weak." Zixi flew in the air, his right index finger and middle finger together and scratched the long sword, his tone was light, and his eyes were stingy as he glanced at Su Ziyi: "If it's this level, I really can't figure out why senior brother would choose you. With you, I can crush you to death without even using my little finger." "Ahem." Su Ziyi didn't care at all about the sarcasm in his tone, and he was completely immersed in it

. In the opponent's move just now.

too strong.

It's obviously the same move, but the power it exerts is completely different.

This difference is not only the difference in cultivation, but also the understanding of sword moves. Su Ziyi tried hard to recall the details of the move that Zixi had just performed, and finally found that the opponent's move was performed extremely naturally. He had already practiced it to a level where he could maximize its power without resorting to extra movements.

This is beyond his reach.

But, even so, he never thought of giving up.

After swallowing a healing potion and stabilizing his injury, he got up again and looked at Zixi calmly, while Zixi also looked down at him with cold eyes. A little further away, Zelong and the others were fighting fiercely with Shan Mei. The movements caused by various spells looked like fireworks from a distance.

"Get up!" He

threw the Yuanxu Sword upwards and quickly made a seal with both hands. Soon, several rounds of sword shadows appeared behind him, and as he injected more and more spiritual energy into the Yuanxu Sword, it became more and more powerful. Sharp. When the shadow of the sword behind him almost solidified, Su Ziyi suddenly opened his eyes and pointed with both hands: "Go!" Suddenly, countless small white swords rushed towards Zi Xi.