Chapter 629 - 630

Chapter 629: Going deep into the night

Xia Zheng's order was quickly passed down.

In the past, it was a joke for ordinary people to round up cultivators, but now no one can laugh.

While they were waiting, surviving cultivators from other sects arrived one after another. Maybe it was due to inherent thinking, not taking ordinary people seriously, or maybe they thought they were brave because of their skill, so one after another people rushed over, and then were surrounded by a large number of people on the other side, and were caught in frustration.

And in the middle, a strange weapon appeared.

It's obviously just a pile of weird-looking rotten wood, but after being embedded with spiritual stones, it exerts incredible power. Everyone watched helplessly as a foundation-building cultivator with abundant spiritual power quickly passed through the sky with his sword and stepped into the spiritual power zone. However, a white light barrier inexplicably appeared in front of him, instantly stopping everyone. .

Before anyone could make any other efforts, the white light suddenly changed, like a small lightning, and a "crackling" sound was heard, and a brief spiritual vacuum state immediately formed around him. The spiritual power in the body of the foundation-building cultivator was also greatly affected, and the person He even fell down from the flying sword uncontrollably and was caught by the soldiers waiting below.

The Red Scarf Army did not give anyone a chance to recover, and stabbed the practitioner directly into the heart with a knife on the spot, causing the person to die on the spot.

Although they were so far apart, Su Ziyi could still see clearly with the help of his spiritual consciousness. The knife held by the soldier just now was clearly a high-grade magic weapon. It could easily break through the body of a cultivator even without using spiritual power. protection, not to mention that the person who built this magic weapon also made modifications on it.

Fragments of spirit stones...

poisons...

all of this makes all cultivators shudder.

When did the person behind this start? Planned? From what is in front of me, it can be seen that this is specifically aimed at their cultivators.

Although the true strength of the other party has not yet been fully understood, the reason why the other party can successfully capture so many cultivators is also Thanks to the advantage of time, place and numbers, no one dares to underestimate it. At least, at this moment, more and more cultivators are gathering here, but no one dares to step forward to test them. Those bloody examples

before They are all telling them that before they knew it, these daring ordinary people had already developed methods that they didn't know about, but they were still immersed in the glory of the past and didn't notice at all. By the time they arrived, the world had already undergone earth-shaking changes.

At this time, they only belatedly remembered some of the "little things" that they didn't take into consideration in their daily life.

And among these little things, which one Didn't it mean that they were "regressing"?

They woke up too late.

The inexplicable wooden weapons alerted everyone. Only Su Ziyi thought of something else. He found Xia Zheng with a deep look on his face and told the story. He told the other party. After Xia Zheng heard it, he was also very surprised: "Is that strange thing the "compound wing" you mentioned? But isn’t that thing in Diyue Kingdom? And here...it's so far away, and there are several countries in the middle..."