Chapter 669 - 670

Chapter 669 Incident in Qixia

The old man is already very old.

His eyes were cloudy. After hearing Su Yulang's voice, he tried to open his eyes and looked, but he couldn't recognize the person: "Who are you?" His voice was full of vicissitudes of life and hoarseness.

Su Yulang's sudden appearance shocked the team.

The person supporting Old Doctor Wu was a bearded man in his thirties, with a sense of frailty. At this moment, he was looking at Su Yulang warily, with both hands tightly clasped on Old Doctor Wu's. The doctor did not dare to relax at all. At first glance, Su Yulang could not recognize the identity of the other party. He only said to Dr. Wu, "It's me, Grandpa Wu." "

Su Yulang."

"Su Ziyi is my father."

After hearing this, Dr. Wu's His eyes were moved. His expression suddenly became excited, and he jumped forward suddenly, staggering two steps, and the man next to him was so frightened that he quickly reached out to grab it. Thanks to him catching it in time, otherwise the person would have fallen. His sudden reaction also startled Su Yulang, and he rushed down with the man to help him.

Only then could Old Doctor Wu clearly see what Su Yulang looked like.

So many years have passed, and it has been very difficult for him to survive until now. How can he still remember Su Yulang's appearance clearly? However, after looking at it for a long time, he still vaguely saw a bit of Su Ziyi's outline on Su Yulang's face. Suddenly there were some tears in his eyes, and he said with a trembling voice: "You... are finally back..."

Because Because of Su Yulang, Yuan Guo's group was received without much criticism.

It was also at this time that Su Yulang realized that the man who had been supporting Old Doctor Wu was actually Young Master Xiang. After so many years, he had changed greatly, and he could not recognize the chubby look of a child at all. Su Yulang still remembered that when they left, the other party's father was already at the ninth level of Qi Refining. After so many years, he should have established the foundation long ago. How could Young Master Xiang and Old Doctor Wu be reduced to what they are now?

Could it be that?

Su Yulang's nerves couldn't help but jump when he thought that something might have happened here.

The situation of old doctor Wu is not very good.

He was already old, and his life had not been very good in the past few years, so he had tried his best to travel a long distance. If it weren't for the fact that he could only follow the young master of the Xiang family, he probably wouldn't want to bother him so much. It's a pity... But fortunately, they met Su Yulang. Su Yulang had the elixir refined by Su Ziyi, which made Old Doctor Wu Was able to recover somewhat.

While Old Doctor Wu was resting, Su Yulang sent his men to report to the people above and called out the young master of the Xiang family.

Oh, now, we can no longer call the young master of the Xiang family, we should call him Xiang Shi.

Xiang He's face no longer looked as innocent as before, and he didn't know what he had gone through over the years. After he learned Su Yulang's true identity, not only did he not relax, but he became more alert. However, Su Yulang didn't care. He called him to a quieter place outside and asked straight to the point: "Old Doctor Wu, what's going on?" Old Doctor Wu is an alchemist. Even if he is of the same rank, logically

speaking You were able to live a good life, how could you end up in such a miserable state today?

"It must be those people from the Yuan Kingdom who sent you here." "