Chapter 812 - 813

Chapter 812 Life and Death

"Control?" Su Ziyi repeated.

"Yes, that's right." Zelong knew that what he said was a bit unbelievable, but it was true: "I know it is difficult, and even when I knew it, I couldn't accept it, but in fact it is like this The secret realm of the Meteor Immortal is actually a secret realm left behind by ancient cultivators."

"It is the last key to activate the great formation of heaven and earth."

"Once this key is activated, the changes in Qingze Continent will enter. In the final stage, within ten years, all spiritual energy will disappear, and more than 80% of the Meteor Immortal Forest will disappear in the past three hundred years, becoming an area that ordinary people can visit." What Zelong said was too terrifying. Su Ziyi and the others were unable to speak for a long time.

"Did Shan Mei tell you all this?" After a long while, Su Ziyi spoke with difficulty.

"Yeah." When it came to Shan Mei, Zelong's tone was inevitably a little low: "It made an exchange with that person." At first, Su Ziyi didn't realize who the person it was talking about was. He didn't know until he heard the following words. It turns out that it refers to sub-interest. "That person is no longer the same person. There is a soul from ancient times living inside. It is the one who lives in the depths and has been feared by the country of Xi for generations." "He made Shan Mei reborn from the royal family

. , became a venerable..."

"He also enslaved Shan Mei and asked Shan Mei to do things for him... Now, with the help of Shan Mei, he controlled all the monsters... This time, he entered the Fallen Immortal. All the monsters and evil cultivators in the secret realm, including other cultivators who came in through various means, will all become his help in activating the last key." "So, those who cannot escape...those people and monsters will They have to die

... This is what they have planned for a long time. They know the truth of everything and what will become of the Southern Secret Realm and the Fallen Immortal Secret Realm... Even the news about the Fallen Immortal Secret Realm was spread by them a long time ago... "silence

.

After Zelong said these words, no one could speak for a long time. Bian Qing and Su Yulang's faces were even pale. The situation did not look better than that of Su Ziyi at the beginning.

On the contrary, Su Ziyi quickly calmed down and asked: "But it's not absolute, right?"

He looked directly into Zelong's eyes: "Shan Mei should have told you how to escape, right?" Although Shan Mei Mei became a little different before and after, but Su Ziyi could see that the other party really loved Zelong, just like an elder. Therefore, it is absolutely impossible for Su Ziyi to believe that Shan Mei will watch Zelong die here.

Zelong was not surprised that Su Ziyi would guess it: "Yes, that's right." "

But if you want to use this method to let everyone escape, don't think about it." Zelong said cruelly: "That kind of This method can only allow three people to leave at most, and unpredictable damage may occur, so if you want to save other people, don't think about it." His eyes turned around the Su family, and finally there were more He glanced at Su Yulang and lowered his head: "At that time, I will definitely take Yulang with me. As for the one spot left..." Everyone understood the unfinished meaning.

"I don't want it!" Su Yulang had the biggest reaction: "I don't want to leave my father or my mother behind. If you can only take two people with you, Zelong, then leave me here and take my father and my mother away!" His tone was very firm, His expression was not fake.