Chapter 599 - 600

Chapter 599: Don’t Recognize Old Friend

"In addition, protect—"

After the discussion was over, the exhausted Loujia Empire cultivators left one after another, leaving only the leader. When there were only two of them left in the whole room, Then he lowered his voice and said: "The new seeds have been sent out."

"oh? "After hearing this, the expression on the man's face became a little lively, and he said: "How many people are there this time?"

The other party didn't say anything. He only stretched out the palm of his right hand, with the fingers spread wide, and waved it in front of the person, which immediately made people laugh. As a result, because the amplitude was too large, wrinkles appeared on his face, and the powder on his face began to rustle. As it fell down, people immediately calmed down and became indifferent again: "Fifty, not bad. "However, his tone was full of satisfaction.

"They are all the best seedlings. "The man was satisfied, and the cultivators of the Loujia Empire also breathed a sigh of relief.

"After this time, I am afraid that no suitable seedlings will be found in Diyue. The man thought for a moment and then said: "There are fewer and fewer people with spiritual roots now. This time Diyue Kingdom lost so much territory and killed so many people in a desperate attempt. In the following dozens of times, I'm afraid it will be difficult to gather ten fingers in a hundred years. here's nothing we can do about it."

The man gently touched the powder on his face and said: "There is no difference in the purification of heaven. Since we want to take back our own land and freedom from the cultivators, we must sacrifice something."

"Otherwise, if people with spiritual roots appear every year in the free land, wouldn't everything we have done be in vain?"

"You're right."

"The Loujia Empire was obviously very convinced of this man this time. After the man spoke, he even responded. And: "Then next, should we give up here and let the red scarf here Are you going to fight the Diyue Kingdom? And we go somewhere else? I heard that there seems to be chaos in Dai Guo?

"Oh, you are quite well-informed." The man raised his eyelids and glanced at the person with a half-smile. He immediately made the other person sweat and didn't dare to shout. As soon as the

smile at the corner of his mouth faded, the man himself felt bored at first, and said without interest: "Indeed" He stretched out his hand in front of his eyes and looked at his nails painted with Danko, and said indifferently: "The Diyue Kingdom can no longer stay, and the five Eastern Qi Kingdoms are also in danger. Their only breakthrough is the Dai Kingdom. Coupled with the bad things happening in the Loujia Empire..." With a finger grab, the man put his hands back into his sleeves, with a malicious look on his face: "The Dai Kingdom is not as lively as usual now."

"Then should we send more people to add fire?"

"What do you think?" The man glanced at the other person, and the other party immediately understood.

Su Ziyi, who was hiding on the roof, was shocked. He didn't expect that he would spy on such a big secret this time. He was still a little unsure about Chengtian Holy Cult before. identity, but now it seems that the other party has great malice towards Dai Guo and all the cultivators, and is planning a bigger conspiracy. Their influence is spread over a wide range, and they can make a person fall with just one move.

The country is in chaos.

This method does not rely on the practitioners' magical powers, but on the planning and scheming. Therefore, in comparison, these people's methods are simply unbelievable. Su Ziyi simply can't imagine such a big