Chapter 425 - 428

Chapter 425 Past Events

Su Ziyi declined to comment on Cecida's words.

On the journey of cultivation, everyone has their own destiny. Although it seems that Cecida used the nightmare spider to practice a little bit, but who doesn't use tricks when it comes to practice? Who else really relies on meditating and exhaling spiritual energy every day to cultivate?

Perhaps this kind of penance existed in the past, but it is impossible now.

Because, in today's generation, there is no chance for such people, not even a chance to breathe.

Therefore, Su Ziyi also thought that Cesida had such an idea, which was quite strange. However, he thought about this in his heart and did not say it out loud.

Cecida will return to normal after being sad for a moment and continue talking to Su Ziyi.

The past is not a pleasant thing, so Cecida's face has always been bitter: "What happened to me in the past is not worth mentioning, but I still want to talk about it." He took a deep breath to stop himself. Completely overwhelmed by the sadness of the past: "A long time ago, in our village, there was a person named Yali."

Yali?

Su Ziyi and Bian Qing exchanged glances.

Back then, when they were in Sai's wooden house, they heard Sai'er mentioning this person through gritted teeth, saying that this person was the one who ruined Sai's cultivation future.

Sure enough, when mentioning Yali, a trace of hatred appeared in the eyes of Cecida, who had always been soft-tempered, and it did not subside for a long time: "Yili is from the same generation as my father, and in my father's generation, he can be considered a good person." He is extremely talented and is one of the best among the young heroes in the village." His hands in front of him were clasped tightly together, and the veins were showing when he held them, and he felt very uneasy.

"It's just -"

"There are so many talented people in this world. Even if Yali is favored by most people in our village, it won't matter if he takes it outside." "Time flies too

fast People in the village also mentioned this matter a lot, so I only vaguely knew that when Yao Li competed with other cultivators in the village when he was young, he not only lost, but also had his foundation damaged. . This incident not only caused an uproar in the village, but even Yali himself couldn't accept it. After the competition, he disappeared without even returning to the village. He didn't know where he went." At this point, Cecida fell silent. After a moment, he said: "When he appeared again, it was already in the early stage of foundation building." "

At that time, everyone in the village was shocked."

"No one knows how he did it, after all, he left at the beginning Before, the village elder concluded that he could only stay at the low level of Qi refining for the rest of his life. But decades later, when he appeared in front of everyone again, his strength had undergone earth-shaking changes. He was even better than the person who defeated him before. He is several times stronger, which is simply surprising."

"Everyone was curious and surprised. The village elders tried their best to find out how to recover from his injuries."

"It's just that this time Yaoli not only changed his strength, but also his personality. Everything has changed a lot. Uncertainty and silence have become his new pronouns. He responds to other people's inquiries with silence, does not answer, and ignores them. As time goes by, everyone no longer asks questions and just treats them as a village. He continued to do his own business as if there was no such person in the village."