Chapter 775 - 776

Chapter 775 The Body of the Ancestor Spirit

In the afternoon, the Chen family came again.

This time, they simply ignored Su Ziyi's existence.

This merciless attitude made Su Ziyi, even though he didn't care about it, realize that something was wrong. However, before they had time to think about it, the old man took all of them away in the morning.

Sitting there is a ship-shaped magic weapon.

Su Ziyi had never seen such a magic weapon before.

Because no weapon refiner could refine such a magic weapon in the Qingze continent where he lived. It was too difficult.

Therefore, as soon as he got on the boat, Su Ziyi couldn't help but look at it a few more times out of curiosity.

After the driving magic weapon left the town, the old man sat in the cabin and never came out. The selected disciples like Su Ziyi all sat on the board one by one, hugging their knees and keeping silent, secretly looking at their companions around them. Although they don't know where they will end up, it does not prevent them from evaluating others in their hearts.

Su Ziyi did not participate.

He leaned half of his body on the board of the boat, resting his chin on it, looking at the scenery below with his eyelids lowered.

This magic weapon is quite impressive, and it is obviously very fast, but Su Ziyi can't feel a single gust of wind, and what he blows on his face is also a very soft warm wind, which makes people sleepy. And just as they passed another city, Su Ziyi's sharp eyes spotted a group of black dots rising from below and approaching them quickly.

Suddenly, his eyes widened.

It was a ship-shaped magic weapon that was exactly the same as the one they were sitting on. Even the practitioners standing on the ship's board were wearing clothes similar to the old man's style.

He is also a member of the Xuanjian Sect.

The other children on the boat also noticed the boat and stretched their necks to look over. They found that the people on the boat opposite were children who were selected like them. Suddenly, the atmosphere suddenly became tense. On the contrary, the psychological pressure was not relieved because of the large number of people.

These are their opponents.

Some children with more radical personalities even have a fighting spirit in their eyes.

However, this excitement was soon replaced by numbness.

Su Ziyi didn't know how big the Xuanjian Sect's jurisdiction was, nor how many disciples the other party wanted to recruit. But when more and more similar ships appeared in front of them, he realized that this Xuanjian Sect was probably something serious. . Compared to Su Ziyi, a child whose spiritual abilities were far inferior, his face could no longer be said to be ugly, it was simply desperate.

When that mountain gate appeared in front of Su Ziyi, all the memories connected together, instantly making Su Ziyi energetic.

This Xuanjian Sect...

is actually Ziyi's sect?

Behind the familiar tall mountain gate stands a white jade staircase with no top that can be seen. It is the 999-step Awakening Spirit Ladder that beginner disciples must climb!

Su Ziyi climbed up in a hurry, his eyes burning, and other children also looked over.

Dozens, no, maybe hundreds of ships appeared outside the mountain gate, flying high and low among the sea of ​​clouds, like whales swimming in the water. It looked so spectacular. The children who had been thinking about their little Jiujiu before, when they saw this scene, they all opened their mouths in surprise and were speechless.