Chapter 487 - 488

Chapter 487 The fight between golden elixirs

"Eternal night is about to pass!"

In an instant, the sky and the earth were separated, day was born in the darkness, and the boundaries were clearly defined occupying both sides of the world. From the gap between the two, Su Ziyi walked out of the void. .

"Kacha!"

The confining cage shattered instantly, and Qin Sikai, who was about to press Su Ziyi's head with one hand, intending to kill him in one fell swoop, suddenly felt a violent heart palpitation. Without thinking, he jumped back and left the spot.

And the moment he retreated, two white lights from different directions fell from the sky, landing exactly where he was standing!

In an instant, the whole mountain moved.

"Boom - rumbling - yesterday -" There was a sound of cracking ground, breaking trees, and the sound of rocks colliding. Qin Sikai and Su Ziyi were in the worst position before, and they were directly blasted out into a huge scorched earth area several feet deep. In the pit, large chunks of scorched earth sit scattered around, with clumps of fire pretending to be plants.

However, Su Ziyi was not among all those who were blasted up. He disappeared as if he had evaporated, even though he could not be seriously injured just now.

Qin Sikai's face became solemn for the first time.

He was wielding his sword in mid-air, and beneath his feet was a ruin that was turning into a sea of ​​fire. He did not lower his head to look for Su Ziyi, but looked across the void into the distance, his shoulders tensed up, as if he was facing a formidable enemy. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he moved his hands forward to block it. Suddenly, a white light came from nowhere and collided with him.

"Boom!"

The white light was like fireworks, and a huge explosion tore through the air, and the ground within a radius of more than ten miles trembled.

When the smoke cleared, Qin Sikai gritted his teeth and said with fierce eyes: "Xu--zhique--丨!!" And the man opposite him, no matter how angry his face was, the expression on his face was always Lightly, with a strong force on his hand, Mo Dao directly shook Qin Sikai's hands away, forcing him to step back repeatedly. It was not until the two of them were separated by about ten feet that they heard him say: "Long time no see, Bliss Sect. Sect Master, Qin Kuai."

As soon as he finished speaking, Qin Sikai's face suddenly looked like a cracked wall, with several cracks appearing all over his face. Before Qin Sikai could react, It just shattered and fell to the ground.

And looking at Qin Sikai's face, it was already a completely unfamiliar face.

Qin Sikai, oh, no, it's time to call him Qin Jue now. His current face is no different from the previous one. His cheeks are thin and his skin is so pale that he is not human-like. He is obviously a man with sharp edges and corners, but there is some feminine charm between the corners of his eyes and eyebrows, which looks extremely weird. , especially since he is not young anymore and looks much older than Xu Zhique opposite him, so he looks even more strange.

Qin Jue thought that he didn't like his face. After Xu Zhique used a trick to shatter the human skin mask on his face, his face had always been terrifying, staring at the person opposite him gloomily.

But Xu Zhique was not afraid of him. He waved the Mo Dao in his hand and was ready to fight at any time.

At this moment, a figure fell behind Xu Zhique. This man's cultivation level is not very high, he is only in the middle stage of Foundation Establishment. Falling into the fighting circle of two masters of the Golden Core stage is tantamount to seeking death. Moreover, this man is not only embarrassed and covered in blood, but his closed eyes also tell For others, he cannot see, just like a blind man.